Recalls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recalls

Seen a lot on the site re this, so decided to see if toyota would help me out to see if my surf was subject to any recalls, so spoke to Toyota UK they put me through to a guy in the import office who put me through to a guy in customer relations who took my Chassis numbers etc and said he would look into it and ring me back, rang me today and said yes my Surf was subject to a recall, but that it would take time to check exactly what was affected etc and that he was awaiting a reply from Japan which could take a while. Said to him that I had seen various references to recalls on various sites etc and he said the only way to be 100% sure is to contact Toyota and leave it to them, just thought i would let people know who like me were unsure what to do...Cheers Guys
    [U]SORRY OFFICER...I HAVE BEEN IN ALL EVENING...[/U]

Do you have the appropriate contact details/telephone numbers?
    No longer a Surf owner.

Comment

Originally posted by codlord
      Do you have the appropriate contact details/telephone numbers?
      Just rang toyota uk on 0845 275 5555 Explained what i wanted to find out and they did the rest.
      [U]SORRY OFFICER...I HAVE BEEN IN ALL EVENING...[/U]

Comment

Originally posted by TRUCKMAN
        Seen a lot on the site re this, so decided to see if toyota would help me out to see if my surf was subject to any recalls, so spoke to Toyota UK they put me through to a guy in the import office who put me through to a guy in customer relations who took my Chassis numbers etc and said he would look into it and ring me back, rang me today and said yes my Surf was subject to a recall, but that it would take time to check exactly what was affected etc and that he was awaiting a reply from Japan which could take a while. Said to him that I had seen various references to recalls on various sites etc and he said the only way to be 100% sure is to contact Toyota and leave it to them, just thought i would let people know who like me were unsure what to do...Cheers Guys
        Done all of the above, been 2 weeks and still waiting comfirmation!
        Will they ever het their arses in gear, very frustrating
        [IMG]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a308/DONKR1/me.jpg[/IMG]
        [url]www.qube-art.co.uk[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by qube3
          Done all of the above, been 2 weeks and still waiting comfirmation!
          Will they ever het their arses in gear, very frustrating
          Be patient, it took them a couple of months to get the details on our Surfs, this was last year and they hadn't heard of it then. Now all the 4Runners are being done and they are sorting out the imports so it should be quicker.

At least they are willing to help.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Working...
          X