smoking fine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AuldNick
    FFS they will impose a right to live tax soon........... ID card, thats a nice name and it's them terrorists fault, free at first then CHING £££££££££££££
    renewing passport asap before they register all passport renewals on their system for the id cards. new zealand is about as close to freedom on this planet now. thanks muchly messrs blair 'n' george w. whats the 'w' stand for anyway? suggestions???
    i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

I think it rhymes with those people that look after our money...what is it? Oh yes, "banker" that's it!!
      Mike G

Comment

Originally posted by logey79
        renewing passport asap before they register all passport renewals on their system for the id cards. New Zealand is about as close to freedom on this planet now. thanks muchly messrs blair 'n' george w. whats the 'w' stand for anyway? suggestions???
        If we have "freedom" here I'd hate to be over there.
        We have got the saad eaters in charge over here and they are hell-bent on taxing or banning all the fun stuff. Typical nanny state telling us what we can an can't do. There was mumurings about banning smoking outright. That's right no ciggies in NZ!!!
        Simon.O.
        '90 SSR Ltd 2.4TD 5 spd

Comment

Originally posted by Simon.O.
          If we have "freedom" here I'd hate to be over there.
          We have got the saad eaters in charge over here and they are hell-bent on taxing or banning all the fun stuff. Typical nanny state telling us what we can an can't do. There was mumurings about banning smoking outright. That's right no ciggies in NZ!!!
          so there's no chance of leading a life of choice anywhere now then? dictators all round!!!!!!!!!
          i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

Originally posted by logey79
            so there's no chance of leading a life of choice anywhere now then? dictators all round!!!!!!!!!
            Trouble is some dicks elected these Dick tators in under the guise of Democracy !!

There's always a Payback .... You just can't see it Comin !!!!
            Buncefield Burner

Comment

Working...
            X