Jeremy Vine again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeremy Vine again

Listened to the Vine show lunchtime, All about money saving motoring, He seemed quite surprised when a caller said he was running his diesiel on 75%
    veg oil (Tescos finest), He did'nt specify what vehicle he drove and even admitted he's not paying duty on it yet (hope gordon was'nt listening), Felt like phoning in to plug this forum and say that not all diesels are suitable for
    running on oil without some modification, Jeremy did'nt seem quite so bias'd
    against 4x4s as usual, Like many anti 4x4ers hes had his nose put out a little
    with this buget, Also the savings with this pipeline card may not be as much
    as the 10p a litre they were hoping for but any saving is a good thing i guess
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

I heard him, he was very surprised I recon we should let him know about the Tax on veg oil placed by our Govenment thus negating it a green option. you never know we might win him over.

Steve
    Should have bought a 3ltr

Comment

that, or you could just stop listening to the idiot, you know he just does it to wind you up.....(vine, not ian..!)
      last year he got driven round london live on the air in a truck running on veggie... how soon they forget...
      Last edited by Chillitt; 24 March 2006, 17:29.
      it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

PLEASE DONT ENCOURAGE VINE BY LISTENING! The sooner he is off the air and sent to whever bigots retire to the better.
        Parts of your engine go up, stop then go back! Mm!

Comment

Where's that Jimmy Young gone??

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
            Where's that Jimmy Young gone??
            What? He's gone?? When?

Comment

Working...
            X