M&S Insurance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M&S Insurance

Hi all just thought I say that have got my insurance through Marks and Spencer although not the cheep'est did get a good deal I think. I have a "M"
    reg 3.0 TD Surf with 5years noclaims ,Autowatch Immobiliser and its parked off road at night. The cost £344.49 TFT this also includes RAC breakdown cover in the UK and EU, Keys are also covered against loss/theft and as always you get the M&S quality ! so how does this compare to other companies

It all depends on your age really.

If you're 23 like me, that's a bargain!

Mart
    Just trying to raise my postcount!

Comment

know the feeling...
      Tim
      Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

just renewed mine with the guys that advertise on the site, LIFESURE- i have 6pts on license, aged 26 with 2 years no claims bonus got fully comp cover for £455 which is £60 cheaper than any TPFT quote that i could find elsewhere. they done this over the phone monday afternoon, got cover note yesterday (tuesday), and full certificate from underwriters today (wednesday). good value cover and top rate service which is the first time thats ever happened to me from an insurance company!!
        i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

As to my age bit older than 23 I'm 38, The best quote I got else where was Tesco at £340 TFT but with out all the extras. Just thought the RAC cover and key cover as well as the fact that it was M&S swung it for me.

Comment

I found direct line offered me the best insurance , £340 fully comp with breakdown cover , i'm 42 and have got full no claims - obviously the age makes a bit of difference.

Comment

insurance

got my 3.0ssrx insured with footman james,birmingham;£275,fully comp,fully protected,wife on as well, breakdown uk and euro,thats as low as i can get.good value i think.

Comment

Mine is Fully Comp from Lifesure, £333 with lifetime protected no claims bonus. I have full NCB and clean licence, 36yrs old.

Comment

Working...
                X