Bushwhacker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bushwhacker

hi Bushwhacker saw the pics of your truck earlier very nice and i like the stance, i see on your profile you have landcruiser springs on the rear, i was thinking of using the same but someone on here i think it was dogbook thought it made it too hard a ride. how have you found them? are you happy with the ride?

Hi, Yes they were very stiff when I first fitted them, but they've been on about 10 months now and seem to have settled a bit and become slightly softer, (or maybe I've got used to them!)
    I bought them from Dogbook as he said they were too stiff, but I took a chance and I'm happy with them.
    They're excellent for carrying really heavy loads like bags of sand or cement, 'cos the rear of the truck hardly sags.
    Also I had to fit a panhard rod drop bracket 'cos the springs lift the rear about three inches and the body moved over towards the drivers side about an inch and a half!

Comment

Thanks for the info, i,m loaded with heavy stuff quite often so sounds good to me, was going to knock up a drop bracket myself so should all be o.k.

Comment

Ask Milners if they have any HDJ80 STANDARD coils left, ask for Carl ok....i acan have +3" coils made that either are the same spec as those (190lbs) or some softer 160lb coils ok.....trouble is one off's cost 120 delivered!!! LOL
        3.0 TD SSR-X LTD 1994 Black, sold and passed MOT

Comment

cheers will give him a call

Comment

Working...
          X