different fuel tanks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• different fuel tanks

Are there different fuel tanks on kzn185 surfs?I had one ordered and when it arrived it was the wrong one(senders in wrong place(?))I'm being charged an extra £50.00 for this mistake,which I think is totally unacceptable.Any help greatly appreciated.

Forgot to mention mines is a 1996 SSR-X 3.0TD manual transmission,cheers.
    Powered by ????

Originally posted by RobD
    Are there different fuel tanks on kzn185 surfs?I had one ordered and when it arrived it was the wrong one(senders in wrong place(?))I'm being charged an extra £50.00 for this mistake,which I think is totally unacceptable.Any help greatly appreciated.

Forgot to mention mines is a 1996 SSR-X 3.0TD manual transmission,cheers.
    What are they charging the extra £50.00 for?
    Got an itch, might need to scratch it soon.

Comment

There are different sizes on 2nd gens, not sure about 3rd's, who did you order it from? If its from Toyota with your serial and chassis number, I'd have thought its down to them to get you the right one.
      4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by Doc Martin
        What are they charging the extra £50.00 for?
        Carriage