tom tom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tom tom

just got a tom tom go 700 for my birthday , a realy great gaget , tells you all the speed cams , petrol stations ect.good clear voices and nice clear screen.does all of europe major and minor roads .can not wait to take the surf over the water.

Must admit they are quite good i have a older 300 and its fine ive had a couple of hick ups with it when putting on shortest route and it tells me to take the next left onto a public bridalway which is fine if i was in the surf but im my company car ford focus it may get stuck

But i like it and it does its job rather well (the tom tom not the focus thats a bag of bleep)
    They can go fast, I can go anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by safysurfer
      just got a tom tom go 700 for my birthday , a realy great gaget , tells you all the speed cams , petrol stations ect.good clear voices and nice clear screen.does all of europe major and minor roads .can not wait to take the surf over the water.
      I recently bought a 700 and its worth its weight in gold, dont bother getting the celebrity voices they are $$$$e
      Kite Surf

Comment

Originally posted by safysurfer
        bet she sinks happy biffday are you changing the voice on it to ozzie osbourne??
        Enjoying Life after Cancer
        Pops

Comment

no , like having a lady tell to turn round when iv done some thing wrong and not give me a ear bashing

Comment

I tried the lady voice, kept saying "turn left....NO the other left"!!!

Don't bother paying tomtom for their speed camera database get the free one here http://www.pocketgpsworld.com/subscription.php
            Parts of your engine go up, stop then go back! Mm!

Comment

ozzy osbourne giving directions???

'old on old on, its down ere somewhere,its all changed since i did a gig here. turn left op ere.. i said left LISTEN IM THE PRINCE OF ###### DARKNESS, MATE YOU'LL GO WHERE I BL### WELL SAY! oh a kebab shop hang on... i know w'll phone sharon for directions...'
              it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Working...
              X