Mike Baldwin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike Baldwin

Im starting to wonder! Begining of the week i noticed my spotlights were not
    coming on, Thought i know what that is- the in line fuse i put in under the
    dash, Stripped the colum shroud and lower dash, no inline fuse, Oh i
    remember i ran the wires through the bulkhead and into a fuse box to save me having to take the dash apart!, Checked the fuse and its ok, After a couple of hours of fiddeling around i descovered the connector had fallen out the fuse box so, fixed that and spots came on, Great, While i was in the mood i though i'd connect the glove box light, I'd already fixed two extra
    fuse boxes behind the upper dash,Panel lights,Batt live and Ign live, Connected it and no light, Give up,
    Next day i found the sterio and clock had been on all night even though the ign was off, After much tracing wires swearing and stripping the sodding dash again i found i'd connected the Batt supply for the fuse box to the side lights
    in the engine bay, I'd taken an Ign supply the the Aux fuse box from a wire at
    the ign switch but for some reason i'd also run it through the bulkhead and
    connected it to the battery, (It was bypassing the ign switch), I must have completed the circuit by putting the fuse in for the glove box light, All
    sorted now and working ok, Am i going GaGa like Mike Baldwin?
    I should have gone to brighton and got ratarsed with Da Slug Man,
    I found two of the lower spots have got water in em and its done the
    reflector in on one, Its sealed to the glass so i cant get it apart to clean it,
    Cant see Roughtrax replacing it even though its only three months old, As
    i put the lower ones on under the bar up side down, Any ideas as to how to clean the rusty water mark out?
    Great! now i cant even click on attachments to post a pic and the icons
    wont post either, Sod it

l
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Stop using the aluminium saucepans, especially for rhubarb!!

You have just had one of those days. I was getting into one of those, so I said, "Sod It." Came indoors, grabbed a beer and have been playing slob-out ever since.

wont post either, Sod it
    While you have the repy window open hit Ctrl and F5 together. That should sort your icons, smilies n stuff out.
    It's only a hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by kitesurf_phil
      Stop using the aluminium saucepans, especially for rhubarb!!

You have just had one of those days. I was getting into one of those, so I said, "Sod It." Came indoors, grabbed a beer and have been playing slob-out ever since.

wont post either, Sod it
      While you have the repy window open hit Ctrl and F5 together. That should sort your icons, smilies n stuff out.
      Cheers Phil, Just tried that ctrl +f5 and it seems ok, It's been one of those weeks! Think i'll take a leaf out of your book, Ian

Comment

finally! control f5 and it says undo.. makes no odds, log out come back in from the home page and it works...sigh..
        it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt
          finally! control f5 and it says undo.. makes no odds, log out come back in from the home page and it works...sigh..
          Yep!!! Dont know what it means but it works,

Comment

Did you delete all your off line content files and cookies before hand?
            It's only a hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by kitesurf_phil
              Did you delete all your off line content files and cookies before hand?
              eh?
              it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

eh?
                Ditto

Comment

Go to control panel. click on internet options, when it opens click on general tab, then in the temporary internet files, click on delete cookies and click o.k.
                  Then click on delete files and click o.k.
                  It frees up a bit of space on yer puter.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
                    Go to control panel. click on internet options, when it opens click on general tab, then in the temporary internet files, click on delete cookies and click o.k.
                    Then click on delete files and click o.k.
                    It frees up a bit of space on yer puter.
                    Right, OK, Cheers Mate

Comment

and it gets rid of any old cookies and saved skeleton pages from the previous version of what this ere site was running on. See, I'm not completely computer illiterate!
                      It's only a hobby!

Comment

Um i havent got an internet options on my control panel! What do i do now?
                        Do i have to click on something else to get it up?

Comment

thats control panel on your pc, not the cp on this website ian. i think...
                          it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

make sure you know your login password before you do this...
                            it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

make sure you know your login password before you do this...
                              Thanks Charlie, I'll have to wait for my no 1 to come in, I dont have a clue
                              how to get that up, Thanks, Ian

Comment

Working...
                              X