Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sian Berry at it again....

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article...084234,00.html

I wish they would get their emmisions figures correct, but then I suppose the media wouldn't publish this B/S.

Comment

I am going to buy a tiny car with a stonking big V8 in it and then see what they say!

this annoyed me - "We intend to make driving a big 4x4 in town as socially unacceptable as drink-driving" WHY???

then they talk about lamborghini's - how many people drive them!???
      Tim
      Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

If I was earning £100,000 a week I'd be driving a Toyota Prius.

Not!!!

Comment

In terms of carbon dioxide emissions, sports cars can be more polluting than 4x4s. The Lamborghini Murciélago, driven by Robbie Savage and James Beattie, produces 500g of carbon dioxide per kilometre, compared with an average of 170g/km among new cars sold last year.

HALF A KILO!!!!
          it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

The survey also indicated that Chelsea players had the most expensive cars, with an average cost of £105,000. Arsenal trailed in second place at £88,000, followed by Liverpool at £86,000. Chelsea also came top in the speed league, with their cars capable of an average top speed of 192mph, followed by Birmingham at 175mph and Arsenal at 174mph.

must keep a note of this really informative and useful information........

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt
              In terms of carbon dioxide emissions, sports cars can be more polluting than 4x4s. The Lamborghini Murciélago, driven by Robbie Savage and James Beattie, produces 500g of carbon dioxide per kilometre, compared with an average of 170g/km among new cars sold last year.

HALF A KILO!!!!

Haven't you seen those brick shaped emmisions they leave on the road behind them?

Comment

[QUOTE=dirtydog]I am going to buy a tiny car with a stonking big V8 in it and then see what they say! QUOTE]

Why not go the other way with something like this with the engine from a Toyota Prius in it?
                They can't argue then , 'cos the emmisions will be almost zero, which is what they keep banging on about.
                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                X