Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Home

Just to let you know The Vagrants are home from the Mac challenge 2006. Thanks for your support and phone calls from members with support and encouragement to keep us going .
    I will let Jotto post the result , but put it this way , I need another shelf for trophies .
    Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Originally posted by Vagrant No2
    Just to let you know The Vagrants are home from the Mac challenge 2006. Thanks for your support and phone calls from members with support and encouragement to keep us going .
    I will let Jotto post the result , but put it this way , I need another shelf for trophies .
    well done m8.....and how much was raised in total for the event do you know???
    CHEERS JOHN................

Comment

that sounds like a result then Rick! Well done both of you! i might join in next year
      Tim
      Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Originally posted by slim
        well done m8.....and how much was raised in total for the event do you know???
        I beleive between me and Jon it was just under £1700 . Overall projected £56,000 for the whole event this year .

Comment

Originally posted by dirtydog
          that sounds like a result then Rick! Well done both of you! i might join in next year
          Yep , another suprise with the bad luck we were having . Gearbox lost drive again this afternoon but still got us home .

Comment

Yep , another suprise with the bad luck we were having . Gearbox lost drive again this afternoon but still got us home .
            should we have a fundraising event to fix it?
            Tim
            Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

As Rick has allready said many thanks for the posts and phone calls of support
              We managed to raise about £1700 of the expected total of nearly £60,000.
              And yes we did manage to pick up a very unexpected award, this time we came joint 2nd in the night navigation.

Again many thanks to all those that sponsored us.

After I have had a good nights sleep I wiil post a bit more and a few pics.
              I'm a custard donut monster

Comment

Sounds like you did well to make it to the end, never mind pick up an award as well. Great job guys - welcome home
                Roger

My Pointer ate the dog trainer

Comment

Originally posted by jotto
                  As Rick has allready said many thanks for the posts and phone calls of support
                  We managed to raise about £1700 of the expected total of nearly £60,000.
                  And yes we did manage to pick up a very unexpected award, this time we came joint 2nd in the night navigation.

Again many thanks to all those that sponsored us.

After I have had a good nights sleep I wiil post a bit more and a few pics.
                  must have been something to do with all them CARROTS rick been eating jon
                  well done guys once again the vagrants overcome and charity wins too
                  Enjoying Life after Cancer
                  Pops

Comment

Well done guys.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Congats- any piccies from this years event yet?

Comment

Well done Jon and Rick. nice to see that even with the problems the truck still held up well. So much for those problem 2.4s

Comment

well done to the both of you
                          https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by laser_jock@work
                            Congats- any piccies from this years event yet?
                            Some are here http://s2.phpbbforfree.com/forums/ma...3b631639b045ee on the Mac forum . I have some and so does Jon . To be honest with the probs we were having we just wanted to get on with finishing so not many taken .
                            I need to find my camera in my stuff and I will post wot I got .

Comment

some piccys

as said not alot to see , our good mate Sumo is there to see us off .
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X