New 4x4 Toys website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TonyN
    Sorry to be a party pooper guys, but this is the logo we're getting printed on the T-shirts and stickers, so it needs to be this one (for now, I have lots of others in the pipeline).

i've added it to the index and it can go elsewhere, but my opinion is that it shouldn't be used for the main website logo. it might go well onto a tshirt but its not going to sit well as your main business logo...

http://www.mooter23.f2s.com/index1.html

I got me a new Surf baby yeah!

Comment

Originally posted by mooter
      i've added it to the index and it can go elsewhere, but my opinion is that it shouldn't be used for the main website logo. it might go well onto a tshirt but its not going to sit well as your main business logo...

Note to the Customer Service Dept.....What happened to keeping the customer satisfied?

Comment

Can you make it smaller and lose the writing?
        Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

If that's what the man wants, that's what he can have.... I'm just doing my usual thing which is giving my honest opinion, regardless of if it might be taken well or not.

I may not be the best website builder on the planet but I advise my clients on their websites daily (i usually sell them, not build them) and I'm doing a job for Tony. I'm sure he doesn't mind me giving an opinion... it's just part of the process

Comment

If that's what the man wants, that's what he can have.... I'm just doing my usual thing which is giving my honest opinion, regardless of if it might be taken well or not.

I may not be the best website builder on the planet but I advise my clients on their websites daily (i usually sell them, not build them) and I'm doing a job for Tony. I'm sure he doesn't mind me giving an opinion... it's just part of the process
            Noone minds the opinion at all - to be honest now I see it I'm not sure I don't agree with you, but I think we should have a go at shrinking it and seeing if it fits, then big T can decide??

Very grateful for the help!!
            Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

something like this perhaps?

(might need to clear cache by clicking [ctrl] + [f5] )

Comment

Nuffin to do with me but for what it's worth I reckon if the text was moved away from the logo this one would look best ......

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

Thats understood mate and I wasnt trying to be funny. You are focussed on it as a whole project, its only a small part(albeit important part) of Tony 's and he seemed to have decided which logo he wanted.

and after saying that.....I preferred your logo.......shhh dont tell Tone
                  Last edited by DaveD; 23 March 2006, 13:30.

Comment

Originally posted by Predictable Bob

Nuffin to do with me but for what it's worth I reckon if the text was moved away from the logo this one would look best ......

I agree the 'coggy' one is far more individual and stylish - dont like the rollerskate at all - but there again who am I?...............someone with taste hopefully
                    Did I mention I have a BLUE one
                    Tony

Comment

something like this perhaps?

(might need to clear cache by clicking [ctrl] + [f5] )
                      We'll let Tony decide...............
                      Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

OK... been busy busy with the gallery today...

www.mooter23.f2s.com/gallery.html

i know you wanted me to try and use the pics in their existing locations, but it's a logistical nightmare! i'm having to re-create using the original images (which im downloading one at a time) and go from there. this all means that my server is now full up with images and i fear I will run out of space soon!

if you could give me ftp access to your server I could grab them from there... super quick... and I can then upload them back onto there at the same time, abiet in their new format.

need some content/pics/ideas for repair section too!

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt
                          not wishing to speak out ofturn,but when you have finished 4x4 toys, perhaps the fuelcat site could do with a look...
                          yeah, and that crummy old "hiluxsurf.co.uk" one too!

nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Working...
                          X