Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TonyN
    1 in 3 huh?

Lets see, Sumo, Sluggy, Mark, M35A2, bobafatass, slydog.......

Thats 6 people off the top of my head.

Which two are driving down the wrong lane...................

I told you I am a lesbian
    Im not a gynacologist but ill have a look

Comment

Identity Confusion

Well if anyone wants the op I can contact my sis who works at St James's in Leeds

Just try this on for identity confusion you lightweights..

Sister Rosemary (or is it Rory?) decides she likes girls, okay, fine. No probs.

She works in the sex-change clinic in Leeds, okay, all liberal, fine, . . .

So sis Rosy decides she likes girls who were once men...

Oh, what !?

Ooooh my brain hurts !!!

I am going to drive my Surf for a while . . . !

(Especially since her girlfriends chat about being in 'Naam' and are a dab hand with the Black and Decker workmate..).

Who am I? Please help me u surfis !? ....

Comment

Looks like a member of the Rocky Horror cast doing a day job!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
          1 in 3 huh?

Lets see, Sumo, Sluggy, Mark, M35A2, bobafatass, slydog.......

Thats 6 people off the top of my head.

Which two are driving down the wrong lane...................

I will be driving down the fast lane of the M4 in about 3hrs. Going to a country cottage with my girlfriend for a break after my Hernia operation. Have to suffer in her Puma, as I can't drive until Saturday.

So which lane should I be in Tony? Better make sure she doesn't stray into the wrong lane? I don't want to get out of the car wearing a dress in the middle of no where. The farmers round there might get the wrong impression!!!

Comment

Originally posted by M35A2

So which lane should I be in Tony? Better make sure she doesn't stray into the wrong lane? I don't want to get out of the car wearing a dress in the middle of no where. The farmers round there might get the wrong impression!!!
            4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Anyone remember one of the Surf meets at Devils Pit when the blonde lady with large knockers was leafleting all the parked up trucks about a special Landy for sale?
              I remember several members giving it, "phwoar, not many of them to the pound." etc Granted, everybody in the gang spotted her from a distance. My brother was laughing at all the comments coming form the Surf gang because he knew she used to be a he.
              It's only a hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by kitesurf_phil
                Anyone remember one of the Surf meets at Devils Pit when the blonde lady with large knockers was leafleting all the parked up trucks about a special Landy for sale?
                I remember several members giving it, "phwoar, not many of them to the pound." etc Granted, everybody in the gang spotted her from a distance. My brother was laughing at all the comments coming form the Surf gang because he knew she used to be a he.
                We used to have a transexual where I worked once. During the 'girl power/Spice Girls' era. Rather unkindly he/she became known as Stubbly Spice!

Comment

We used have a transexual at work once- during the "girl power / Spice Girls" era. Rather unkindly he/she bacame know as Stubbly Spice!

Comment

He/She was so good you felt you had to post it twice,hehe, Is there an opp
                    to make yer tage bigger? One about the size of a baby's arm holding an orange will do me, Could get a job in the brown sock film industry then!!!!!!!!!!
                    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Phil you obviously havent been to a radio rally recently the amount of shims that go round them look for various toot to clutter up the shack....
                      Im not a gynacologist but ill have a look

Comment

Working...
                      X