Nice one LA Supertrux

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice one LA Supertrux

I bought some stuff from LA Supertrux last November, but didn't get around to opening it, or checking it until yesterday, only to discover there was a box missing and half the stuff not there.

One phone call to supertrux, and its in the post to us today. No quibbles, no questions.

Good service guys!!! (and note to self to check stuff straight away next time - doh )
    Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Originally posted by Linda
    I bought some stuff from LA Supertrux last November, but didn't get around to opening it, or checking it until yesterday, only to discover there was a box missing and half the stuff not there.

One phone call to supertrux, and its in the post to us today. No quibbles, no questions.

Good service guys!!! (and note to self to check stuff straight away next time - doh )

They have probably been wondering since their last stock take 'just who the h£ll does this stuff belong to??'
    Did I mention I have a BLUE one
    Tony

Comment

good service from them (nigel?)

ordered a 36" swamper and it's taken months but he's kept updating us!... it's in this country now and should have arrived to be fitted yesterday...
      (but didn't!)... fingers crossed for today!

(that's not a rant at them... it's the time taken from US to here... think the fella rowed it across the water!)
      nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by Linda

You know I thought I was the only one who does this sort of thing!
        good to know I'm not and even better to know there are companies out there who don't give you the line about terms and conditions and are big enough to value their customers

Comment

and the fella knows that tony uses pictures of bigfoot for "excitement purposes" when linda's away!!

(unless he's looking in the lego instructions instead!)
          nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Working...
          X