milners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• milners

Well just had beast in for a full on service and my mechanic says the steering idler has too much play in it, now i had this fitted last January so after call milners where i bought it from, i found out i have had it 14 months, so its just out of its warranty, which i was pi55ed off about, BUT after ordering another they have as a good will gesture have knocked £15 off the new one which i thought was pretty good of them as they could have washed their hands of the matter if they wanted, so wound up cos i need another but happier that milners actually consider cusomer satisfaction, anyway off to sulk in a corner for half an hour now
    if a politition is talking its lying

could you not just of replaced the bushes?

only a thought.

cheers scotty

Comment

Originally posted by scotty
      could you not just of replaced the bushes?

only a thought.

cheers scotty
      Depends whats wrong with it. Mine was worn too badly to do the bushes alone, and so a new one from Roughtrax. Typical luck as most of our customers can get away with bushes only. :sigh:
      Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

hmmmmmmmmmmm i did ask if they did replacement bushes for the arm and was told no they had stopped doing them didnt think of roughtrax jeez what a $$$$py day this has turned into

Comment

Originally posted by firefly
          hmmmmmmmmmmm i did ask if they did replacement bushes for the arm and was told no they had stopped doing them didnt think of roughtrax jeez what a $$$$py day this has turned into
          yea but now you can get a set of bushes - re furb the old one and have a spare on the shelf in case this new one gives short life!
          there you go, end on a positive, have a good week end
          Did I mention I have a BLUE one
          Tony

Comment

now thats the sort of look out on life i should have lol will do and i will re do the bushes cheers never thought of doing that nice one , another question before i go can i remove the arm without a trolly jack or does the whole of that side of the car need jacking up to take the weight off the arm before i remove it going to do it messen i think

Comment

now thats the sort of look out on life i should have lol will do and i will re do the bushes cheers never thought of doing that nice one , another question before i go can i remove the arm without a trolly jack or does the whole of that side of the car need jacking up to take the weight off the arm before i remove it going to do it messen i think

if along my way in life I can bring a little............. Oh bolox this just aint me, like is says below...meldrew thats me
              p.s. I did mine standing on it's rubber! - the truck not me!
              Did I mention I have a BLUE one
              Tony

Comment

you might want to jack it up to take the wheel off for access if you can be @rsed. not a hard job, only tricky bit could be spliting the joint to the steering arm, but can,t remember it fighting that hard.
                Diesel, like petrol only better

Comment

Working...
                X