Just a thought !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a thought !!

This may be of some use to thoze of you having trouble starting first thing in the morning after parking on a Gradiant overnight... a temporary solution.
    When Big T repaired the Diesel Leak on the Injector Pump on my Truck a few weeks back No probs, He suggested "I may need a new Bleed Pump" (the one
    attached to the Fuel Filter) I said no problem but I'll leave it for now & see how it goes, Big T i reckon it needs one but not immediately. I'll let you know.

I park on me Driveway ( driven in ) at home which has a slight gradiant & in the morning seems like same symptoms as some of you describe (feels as it needs Bleeding).
    When I reverse in the Driveway, next morning there are no such Probs with the Truck
    May be a Temporary Solution only !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    No Guarentee, this may be of help to someone

There's Always a Payback.... You just can't see it Comin !!!!
    Buncefield Burner

So do you recommend parking facing uphill or downhill to alleviate the problem?
    It just does, OK?

Comment

Originally posted by dave.j.robbo
      Only a guide but TRY it & see for yourself.
      REVERSE in/up Gradiant... Park facing DOWNHILL....

There's always a Payback.... You just can't see it Comin !!!!
      Buncefield Burner

Comment

Originally posted by dave.j.robbo
        My Drive is Downhill so park facing down and I have yet to have a problem ( touch wood!)

Comment

Working...
        X