SSURF plate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SSURF plate

So there I was, on the Princess Parkway in Manchester when I heard a the throathy roar of a sporty car beside me. Glancing over I saw a very smart silver Evo and then I spied it..the dream reg plate....S5URF. I kid you not-how good is that, especially if you have a stammer...S..SURF! At the next lights I spoke to the driver and said how much more appropriate it would be if it were on my Surf and not his car. he said I could have it for a five figure sum. I assumeed he didnt mean £100.99 and then the lights changed!

So, did he have a stammer then?

Pete

Comment

Originally posted by fergus
      So there I was, on the Princess Parkway in Manchester when I heard a the throathy roar of a sporty car beside me. Glancing over I saw a very smart silver Evo and then I spied it..the dream reg plate....S5URF. I kid you not-how good is that, especially if you have a stammer...S..SURF! At the next lights I spoke to the driver and said how much more appropriate it would be if it were on my Surf and not his car. he said I could have it for a five figure sum. I assumeed he didnt mean £100.99 and then the lights changed!
      H1 LUX was up for sale 2 years ago for a mere £4K.

Comment

Working...
      X