2nd gen 3lt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd gen 3lt

i have got 2nd gen 3lt i was just wondering when the key is turned in the ignition and i wait to hear the glow plug relay click should there be a buzzer or something that goes off straight after the click, like my 2.4 2nd gen. t.i.a
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Originally posted by stormforce1067
    i have got 2nd gen 3lt i was just wondering when the key is turned in the ignition and i wait to hear the glow plug relay click should there be a buzzer or something that goes off straight after the click, like my 2.4 2nd gen. t.i.a
    Hi richard
    no buzzer on mine and the click is fairly quiet - I just give mine about 10 secs Seems to work!!
    Did I mention I have a BLUE one
    Tony

Comment

I hear zilch from mine, so time it by turning on the ignition, then piddle about putting the face on the Stereo, and putting on my bluetooth headset before spinning the starter.

Trev
      Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

thanks Trev thats what ive been doing the past couple of days and giving it about an extra few seconds after i hear the click which is quite quiet.
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

thanks Trev thats what ive been doing the past couple of days and giving it about an extra few seconds after i hear the click which is quite quiet.
          No problem m8

Trev
          Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

I have a 2.4 2nd gen and I watch the dash display turn the key 1 click there is a horizontal line like a coil that lights up when that goes off I crank her up!
            probaly wrong but it seems to fire up ok

Comment

Originally posted by bobo
              I have a 2.4 2nd gen and I watch the dash display turn the key 1 click there is a horizontal line like a coil that lights up when that goes off I crank her up!
              probaly wrong but it seems to fire up ok
              Thats what I do, and have done with every other diesel I have ever driven!
              Cheers
              Trev D.

Comment

Working...
              X