Tony, I want a service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tony, I want a service

Tony, How far are you from London mate? Me and the missis could drive down to you, leave my truk for a service, Helen would want to say hi to Lindas horses and probably want a ride on one and we could then shoot off to london by whatever means available in Basingstoke. We could come down Friday morning and have a weekend in London to take in a show and collect on Sunday for the drive home. No rush, within a month or so is fine.

How much for full service? It looks like I have just had a timing belt fitted going by the sticker on the cover.

Al
    I used to have a surf me!

Originally posted by phoebelala
    Tony, How far are you from London mate? Me and the missis could drive down to you, leave my truk for a service, Helen would want to say hi to Lindas horses and probably want a ride on one and we could then shoot off to london by whatever means available in Basingstoke. We could come down Friday morning and have a weekend in London to take in a show and collect on Sunday for the drive home. No rush, within a month or so is fine.

How much for full service? It looks like I have just had a timing belt fitted going by the sticker on the cover.

Al
    Tony knows about this now and I will email you contact details, or you can look at http://www.4x4toys.co.uk/garage/homepage.html. We're near J6 on M3, Train takes 45mins-1hour to London Waterloo from Basingstoke and we could drop you at the station. So coming down Fri am and collecting Sun wouldn't be a problem and you are welcome to meet the horses, though K doesn't do rides I'm afraid. (I don't want to be sued by anyone she injures )

Linda
    Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Working...
    X