urrgg, I feel like s**t

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• urrgg, I feel like s**t

Took a big slug of 4 year old deisel yesterday when draining the old derv out of the lorry yesterday, every time I burp it stinks of diesel!! Hope I don't get emissions tested today!!

Washed it down last night with loads of milk and a whole meduim meat feast pizza! so plenty of stuff to soak it up.

Just feel a little queasy today. Maybe I need some veg oil!
    4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Cat litter is good for soaking up deisel Tony, but in all honesty I cant recomend it this time.

Fish
    If it smells like fish, eat it!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
      Took a big slug of 4 year old deisel yesterday when draining the old derv out of the lorry yesterday, every time I burp it stinks of diesel!! Hope I don't get emissions tested today!!

Washed it down last night with loads of milk and a whole meduim meat feast pizza! so plenty of stuff to soak it up.

chuck a bit of redex down with it!! it might clear ur injectors
      CHEERS JOHN................

Comment

Watch out for the C & E, they will want to dip you

Seriously hope you feeling better soon.

Trev
        Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

wot u getting to the gallon?

Personally I prefer beer, but each to his own eh.
          Parts of your engine go up, stop then go back! Mm!

Comment

if her indoors had been away for a week i would have bought a bottle of wine tony not use your everyday home brew
            Enjoying Life after Cancer
            Pops

Comment

hope you don,t smoke matey......
              linda will put you on flea-bay.......... a human with a flamer kit.. he-he

p.s don,t forget to do the egr smoke mod........

carl........
              gettin coooooler... and dark....

Comment

For gods sake don't fart near a naked flame!!!!
                Powered by ????

Comment

Originally posted by surfcarl
                  hope you don,t smoke matey......
                  linda will put you on flea-bay.......... a human with a flamer kit.. he-he

p.s don,t forget to do the egr smoke mod........

carl........
                  Wanna buy a ball bearing

Comment

You sounded ok to me when I called you,and you had BACONcooking for your lunchtime sarnie,so perhaps you aint as bad as you claim (or is it a ploy to get some sympathy out of Linda)
                    If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

all you need now is a drop of vinegar, a few mixed leaves, a good steak....
                      pity you got the prep order wrong, still as it works through should be a touch of 'through the eye of a needle at 20 paces'
                      dont wander far from the thunder box!!!!!!!
                      Did I mention I have a BLUE one
                      Tony

Comment

Suggest you don't mix it wiv Veg Oil, you'll be well oiled & stuck on the Bog
                        & you'll need some better to be laid up in Bed if yer ill.
                        GET WELL SOON & dont forget Dont do any

There's always a Payback.... You just can't see it Comin !!!!
                        Buncefield Burner

Comment

Originally posted by sumo
                          or is it a ploy to get some sympathy out of Linda

Oh that didn't work - he just got "why the hell did you swallow it" and "didn't you watch the tube to see when it was coming silly"

I would have been a lot more sympathetic if he hadn't managed the Pizza, the garlic bread, the beer, the roll mops, and the bacon butties of course.

He is now recovered (and curried up), but has a new ailment....
                          Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Linda
                            Oh that didn't work - he just got "why the hell did you swallow it" and "didn't you watch the tube to see when it was coming silly"

I would have been a lot more sympathetic if he hadn't managed the Pizza, the garlic bread, the beer, the roll mops, and the bacon butties of course.

Extreme trumping?
                            I used to have a surf me!

Comment

Originally posted by Linda

Using the big white telephone to call his mate Hughie ?

Comment

Working...
                              X