yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Right, come on, admit it, who feels old ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Right, come on, admit it, who feels old ?

Who else has the Kings of Glam on ?

Geezz talk about "ick, I remember that"

Ah blow it, i'll admit it's great to hear Bowie, Trex again

Trev [hiding in the zimmer frame parking lot]
    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

I was looking at that. Mentally 16 again. Feeling physically young as well. I looked in the mirror and there was this older bloke in his late 40s. I wonder what he was doing in my house?

Life's a gas.
    It's only a hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by kitesurf_phil
      I was looking at that. Mentally 16 again. Feeling physically young as well. I looked in the mirror and there was this older bloke in his late 40s. I wonder what he was doing in my house?

Life's a gas.
      You need to take the positive angle on this. I used to look in the mirror with great concern at the thick waisted, wrinkled balding old guy who was looking back.

On the positive side however it means my eyesight is perfect.

Bogus
      Сви можемо

Comment

I'm only 31 but after a few nights of screaming kids, vomit and all tha associated "benefits" I am feeling very old, knackered and fat (cant blame thm for the fat i guess).
        Cheers

Simon

MPG? Don't you mean GPM.

Comment

Originally posted by Simon811
          (cant blame thm for the fat i guess).

Yes you can - you're too knackered from working for their benefit so you can't get any exercise ........

Leastways that's what I keep tellin my three 13 year olds !

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

Yeah watchin a bit of it and the worst thing that makes me feel old is my 18yr old niece just had a baby last night so now

its Great Uncle!...yeeks!....and seeing it was a Girl [8lbs 3oz] theres more money out the back pocket!
            Gaz

Comment

I prefer to feel young.......but they wont let me...they say I'm a dirty old man
              so I guess its back to feeling old again
              .....................darling.. .................sweety, want a drink?.....early night?
              Did I mention I have a BLUE one
              Tony

Comment

Originally posted by Predictable Bob

Yes you can - you're too knackered from working for their benefit so you can't get any exercise ........

Leastways that's what I keep tellin my three 13 year olds !

Like your style mate
                Cheers

Simon

MPG? Don't you mean GPM.

Comment

You're only as old as the woman you feel. I hit 40 last December, but the missus is 8 years younger than me
                  Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
                    You're only as old as the woman you feel. I hit 40 last December, but the missus is 8 years younger than me

I wouldn't say that one to a certain Mr Glitter at the moment
                    Gaz

Comment

Lets just say, the kids were both out last night, I've just finished 11 years of night work, and me and the missus felt 18 again ...........................but this morning, arms ache, neck aches.........and the 18 has just added another 24 years

Comment

Just got home from the 70s weekend at Butlins in Skegness. Saw Slade, Alvin Stardust, The Rubbettes, Jimmy James and the Vagabonds, plus loads of tribute bands Trexctasy are fantastic. Voice has gone back aches feet are sore ears are ringing do I feel old no already booked for the next one in November if you like 70s music dont miss it best weekend i've had without getting naked.

Comment

Working...
                        X