Ever had one of THOSE drives home ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ever had one of THOSE drives home ?

Trundling round the M25 from Junction 11 to 7 as normal, got the usual 50mph speed limit on joining and proceeded on my way.

Soon had no slow ups and was a happy bunny

UNTIL

A couple of miles from Junction 8 we are slowed to 40mph

So we all slow down to around 25 mph and I wait to see the carnage so obviously coming, and a mile later I get there to find................

About 4 boxes worth of orange bog rolls in the road and getting shredded / scattered everywhere !!!!!!!

I know the M25 can be cr-ap but bog rolls in the road aint going to cure it

So I happily then proceeded round to come off at Junction 7, laughing at the amount of bog roll that's made it - I thought that stuff was meant to clean !!!

Not sure if it's linked but one of Solihull's finest was on the hard shoulder of the slip road with the bonnet up - did he borrow some to mop up leaking fluids ????

Trev
    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Originally posted by UDTrev
    Trundling round the M25 from Junction 11 to 7 as normal, got the usual 50mph speed limit on joining and proceeded on my way.

UNTIL

So we all slow down to around 25 mph and I wait to see the carnage so obviously coming, and a mile later I get there to find................

About 4 boxes worth of orange bog rolls in the road and getting shredded / scattered everywhere !!!!!!!

So I happily then proceeded round to come off at Junction 7, laughing at the amount of bog roll that's made it - I thought that stuff was meant to clean !!!

Not sure if it's linked but one of Solihull's finest was on the hard shoulder of the slip road with the bonnet up - did he borrow some to mop up leaking fluids ????

Trev
    well it is the London ring road!

*Once again I'll get me coat...
    Real trucks don't have spark plugs

Comment

cantbe right, you hardly get any motion on the M25
      Parts of your engine go up, stop then go back! Mm!

Comment

Originally posted by TJG
        cantbe right, you hardly get any motion on the M25

Man that STINKS
        I used to have a surf me!

Comment

UNTIL

Trev
          Nice one Trev, spoze you will be saying Roll up, Roll up, Roll up

Must be early shutdown on fridays !!!
          A nerd in a Peugeot Partner Van thought hed drive like a illock & thinking he was on a dodgem Track, he wanted my piece O Track as well. This was on our Famous Magic Roundabout (I'm in the inside lane)the Nerd veered into me Nerf Rail & bounced off all embaressed, He then had the Cheek to Stop at Pedestrian Lights, got out & took me Number., before Driving of Hazzard Lights blazing for the next 1 1/2 miles, not before I got his details (plastered all over his Van)
          There's always a Payback.... You just can't see it Comin !!!!
          Buncefield Burner

Comment

Originally posted by Surferjess
            Nice one Trev, spoze you will be saying Roll up, Roll up, Roll up

Must be early shutdown on fridays !!!
            A nerd in a Peugeot Partner Van thought hed drive like a illock & thinking he was on a dodgem Track, he wanted my piece O Track as well. This was on our Famous Magic Roundabout (I'm in the inside lane)the Nerd veered into me Nerf Rail & bounced off all embaressed, He then had the Cheek to Stop at Pedestrian Lights, got out & took me Number., before Driving of Hazzard Lights blazing for the next 1 1/2 miles, not before I got his details (plastered all over his Van)
            Nah !!!

Saying Bog Off to the idiot who came onto the M23 at about a ton from the Essex side of the M25 straight across my bows and on to the fast lane before having to brake heavily!!!

Make sure the Partner Pillock coughs up for all repairs.

Trev

Comment

Nah !!!

Saying Bog Off to the idiot who came onto the M23 at about a ton from the Essex side of the M25 straight across my bows and on to the fast lane before having to brake heavily!!!

Make sure the Partner Pillock coughs up for all repairs.

Trev
              No Probs, I've no damage Here Trev !!!!
              Mess wiv me, Mess wiv my Truck!!!! Were Coming Through
              (****** Steering Wheel Attendants)

Buncefield Burner

Comment

Originally posted by Surferjess
                No Probs, I've no damage Here Trev !!!!
                Mess wiv me, Mess wiv my Truck!!!! Were Coming Through
                (****** Steering Wheel Attendants)

Great, pleased to hear of no damage.

Trev

Comment

there will be no skid marks on the m25 tonite...
                  it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

I don't believe it. It's a tissue of lies.
                    It's only a hobby!

Comment

Mind you in my experience its aways the paperwork that takes the time..........
                      Parts of your engine go up, stop then go back! Mm!

Comment

Working...
                      X