By Dodge, what a pick-up truck!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• By Dodge, what a pick-up truck!!!

Check this awsome truck out. What's more, it's engine is the same as the Viper. This IS the fastest pick up without doubt in the world. I read an artical today in a motor mag. They recommend you dont take it past 165MPH. 165MPH!!

I want one please!!

http://www.dodge.com/srt-10/index.html

Originally posted by M35A2
    Check this awsome truck out. What's more, it's engine is the same as the Viper. This IS the fastest pick up without doubt in the world. I read an artical today in a motor mag. They recommend you dont take it past 165MPH. 165MPH!!

I want one please!!

http://www.dodge.com/srt-10/index.html
    like this one mate

was at the tv shoot the other week
    [IMG]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a308/DONKR1/me.jpg[/IMG]
    [url]www.qube-art.co.uk[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by qube3
      like this one mate

was at the tv shoot the other week

If I won the lottery, thats the first thing I would buy!!!

Comment

Didn't Old man Clarkson have a go in one of them in top gear, and said it was the worst car he has ever driven? it's aerodynamic properties are about as good as my big hairy butt. Looks cool though (unlike my big hairy butt!)

Mart
        Just trying to raise my postcount!

Comment

Originally posted by B16mts
          Didn't Old man Clarkson have a go in one of them in top gear, and said it was the worst car he has ever driven? it's aerodynamic properties are about as good as my big hairy butt. Looks cool though (unlike my big hairy butt!)

Mart
          Nah - that was the F150, the biggest selling car/truck in the world. The RAM is bigger and better - has decent brakes etc. Would still be a nightmare over here as they are HUGE.
          Real trucks don't have spark plugs

Comment

mate, for 200 quid you can have my camera!
            [IMG]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a308/DONKR1/me.jpg[/IMG]
            [url]www.qube-art.co.uk[/url]

Comment

Dodge Ram

Hi l would rather have this one,
              Attached Files
              Live Life To The Full

Comment

Originally posted by Snoop
                Nah - that was the F150, the biggest selling car/truck in the world. The RAM is bigger and better - has decent brakes etc. Would still be a nightmare over here as they are HUGE.
                I parked up next to a similar Dodge in Holland once, made the Surf look tiny

8.3 L engine tad on the environmentally unsound though. Imagine filling that 115 L tank up in the UK Curious how they left the MPG box empty on the spec sheet too, think you might need to win the lottery....
                PM ME IF YOU'RE SELLING A 2ND GEN 3.0TD...

Comment

Originally posted by NeilT
                  I parked up next to a similar Dodge in Holland once, made the Surf look tiny

8.3 L engine tad on the environmentally unsound though. Imagine filling that 115 L tank up in the UK Curious how they left the MPG box empty on the spec sheet too, think you might need to win the lottery....
                  they leftthe mpg box empty cos they misspelt GPM!
                  Parts of your engine go up, stop then go back! Mm!

Comment

Originally posted by TJG
                    they leftthe mpg box empty cos they misspelt GPM!
                    Probably BPM!

Did you know..... that the USA consumes over 20 million barrels of petrol a day, which at x 159 liters a barrel, hold on, erm, carry the trillion, ah yes = 3,180,000,000 liters of petrol a day God bless em

The dinosaurs might not have been able to rub two sticks together but at least they didn't make themselves extinct!
                    PM ME IF YOU'RE SELLING A 2ND GEN 3.0TD...

Comment

Originally posted by B16mts

Mart

This one has 500BHP. I think even Clarkson would like this truck!!

Comment

Originally posted by NeilT
                        Probably BPM!

Did you know..... that the USA consumes over 20 million barrels of petrol a day, which at x 159 liters a barrel, hold on, erm, carry the trillion, ah yes = 3,180,000,000 liters of petrol a day God bless em

The dinosaurs might not have been able to rub two sticks together but at least they didn't make themselves extinct!
                        And they are still sitting on there own oil reserves, why do think they raided iraq!!!!
                        Now I Have Grown Up, I Need A Grown Up Tonker Toy!

Comment

Working...
                        X