working from home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• working from home

I have 2 quotes, a conference call with the french office and a call to Brazil later to discuss a new automotive application to get thru and have just been stopped by Johovas witnesses.

They were both Blonde, about 21 years old and stunningly attractive. (they could not get away) I hope they come back next week

Al.
    I used to have a surf me!

Watch it mate, they're after the new Surf........

Originally posted by phoebelala
    I have 2 quotes, a conference call with the french office and a call to Brazil later to discuss a new automotive application to get thru and have just been stopped by Johovas witnesses.

They were both Blonde, about 21 years old and stunningly attractive. (they could not get away) I hope they come back next week

Al.
    4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

See they told you you would go to heaven didn't they. Its just not British is it sending pretty blondes around, its like sending little old ladies who you cant be rude to. Bring back those sour faced gravediggers with the briefcases who were just made for cursing at.
      Parts of your engine go up, stop then go back! Mm!

Comment

Originally posted by TJG
        See they told you you would go to heaven didn't they. Its just not British is it sending pretty blondes around, its like sending little old ladies who you cant be rude to. Bring back those sour faced gravediggers with the briefcases who were just made for cursing at.
        LMAO

I've known two people who have topped themselves. Both Joeys who couldn't wait for Armageddan.
        It's only a hobby!

Comment

Working...
        X