Hurray!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hurray!

Linda's coming home today, after a week away on work!

Started tidying up last night, just finished! Wow, me and the dogs make a lot of mess in a week.

1 dishwasher full, 2 washing machine cycles, 1 full hoover, 2 full bin bags, tools and truck parts put back in garage and we're golden!

Phew.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

if linda is like my lynda....... she,ll walk in and switch on to auto-scan.....
    sometimes i tidy up just a little toooooo much, and she says "caaaarl, what have you done ?" he-he.....
    nice to have them back, tho.....

carl........
    gettin coooooler... and dark....

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
      Linda's coming home today, after a week away on work!

Started tidying up last night, just finished! Wow, me and the dogs make a lot of mess in a week.

1 dishwasher full, 2 washing machine cycles, 1 full hoover, 2 full bin bags, tools and truck parts put back in garage and we're golden!

Phew.

Dont forget a little spray of Pledge in the air, in a vain attempt to fool her into thinking that you did some dusting

Bogus
      Сви можемо

Comment

Originally posted by surfcarl
        if linda is like my lynda....... she,ll walk in and switch on to auto-scan.....
        sometimes i tidy up just a little toooooo much, and she says "caaaarl, what have you done ?" he-he.....
        nice to have them back, tho.....

carl........
        Quite honestly, she'll be more bothered by how I've looked after the horses and stables than the house, then she'll say hello to her truck, and then maybe she'll come indoors.

and we'll say hi properly........
        4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
          Quite honestly, she'll be more bothered by how I've looked after the horses and stables than the house, then she'll say hello to her truck, and then maybe she'll come indoors.

and we'll say hi properly........
          He knows me sooo well I did comment that the house looked lovely (and far tidier than when I'm at home) thouh.
          Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Tony! What can I say?
            I once came home after visiting my grandparents at xmas to find 3 days washing up in the sink and a congealed pudding stuck to the worktop!
            You are truly a star!

Comment

he had to empty the washing up from the kitchen sink
              he wanted a wee!!
              Did I mention I have a BLUE one
              Tony

Comment

Working...
              X