White Dials Thread Missing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White Dials Thread Missing

Has anyone got the website details of the US company that does the White Dials for the Surf?

I know a few people on here placed an order for them, and I want to get some now.

I have found a couple of threads with links to other threads, but every time I click the link, it goes to a page saying 'Forum is down to move server, back soon'

If anyone can post the website up here, I'd appreciate it because they look very cool.

thanks
    Dave
    Just Vegging Out

http://www.yotasurf.co.uk/forums/sho...hlight=indiglo
    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by Nugget
      Has anyone got the website details of the US company that does the White Dials for the Surf?

I know a few people on here placed an order for them, and I want to get some now.

I have found a couple of threads with links to other threads, but every time I click the link, it goes to a page saying 'Forum is down to move server, back soon'

If anyone can post the website up here, I'd appreciate it because they look very cool.

thanks
      Dave

try here- still advertised at sale price

Trev - off to kick the cat - guess who paid full price
      Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Someone knows if there's availible a 3.0TD version and also in km/h?

David
        '94 4Runner 3.0TD - SAS'ed on 35's

Comment

Originally posted by Blizzard
          Someone knows if there's availible a 3.0TD version and also in km/h?

David
          Only available in MPH, same dials do both 2.4 & 3.0 - turbo aint used for 3.0 litre.

If you really want KPH you will need to get 15 like minded souls, a speedo to Streetracerparts and also contact Sean at StreetRacerParts.

For extra interested folks I suggest you canvas opinion in Aus, I think they need KPH too.

If need be I can help - I sorted out the lot for us

Trev

Comment

The famous dials

Finally bit the bullet and ordered the white dials from SRparts. There was some kind of upgrade to a digital inverter as opposed to the standard analogue one so went for that too! Now my only concern is getting the bloomin things in. I've read as many of the white dial threads as possible and there are some great instructional threads and pics so hopefully won't cock things up too much........ though watch this space!
            UDTrev, nice one for sorting out the dials, they do look the bees knees and thanks for your reply to my message, I'm actually working in Haywards Heath at the mo so it would be good to hook up for a jar and a look at the finished article if you're up for it some time.
            One thing that did spring to mind from looking at the threads is that is it possible to have a light put in behind the blank (in the case of the 3.0l version) turbo 'hole' in the new dash rev counter? In a similar way that some people have been after a boost guage the light could come on when you're boosted up?
            Simon
            Ubi est mea anaticula cumminosa?

Comment

I am sure we can meet up Simon, I will PM you my phone numbers

Trev

Comment

Hi Trev and thanks for the reply. Sorry for not getting in touch sooner, have had exams recently! I got the dials in the post a little while ago and also got some kind of upgraded control unit that is a flat (approx 2mm thick) square controller attached to a length of ribbon wire. Not tried to hook it up yet but I assume it's just a straightforward 12v power supply (from the current dash lights) and so it's ok to test it on the battery directly?
                Ubi est mea anaticula cumminosa?

Comment

Originally posted by SimonH
                  Hi Trev and thanks for the reply. Sorry for not getting in touch sooner, have had exams recently! I got the dials in the post a little while ago and also got some kind of upgraded control unit that is a flat (approx 2mm thick) square controller attached to a length of ribbon wire. Not tried to hook it up yet but I assume it's just a straightforward 12v power supply (from the current dash lights) and so it's ok to test it on the battery directly?
                  Simon, I am not sure on that, the legend Tony fitted mine

Although I think you will find that there is a step by step installation thread around here somewhere.

Trev

Comment

Working...
                  X