It's nearly that time.........!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's nearly that time.........!!!!!

It's nearly that time...........Off on friday to Australia for the big Wedding :-)
    Three week in the sun, just hope we don't take the snow over with us.........

Not looking forward to the long flight (22 hours) what the hell can you do for that amount of time....? Maybe I could design a new mod for the truck.......Well it would help me to sleep I suppose.......

See you all when we return....................xX x

Originally posted by sparkyaj
    It's nearly that time...........Off on friday to Australia for the big Wedding :-)

Not looking forward to the long flight (22 hours) what the hell can you do for that amount of time....? Maybe I could design a new mod for the truck.......Well it would help me to sleep I suppose.......

not a chance of snow it's midsummer in Oz!
    the flight time is more than worth it just relax enjoy the inflight entertainment eats drinks catch some Z's and don't wear a watch or check the time
    don't forget you could be stuck here going to work and doing all the rest of the daily grind instead!

Comment

Originally posted by sparkyaj

Good Luck to you Alastair and the future MRS SPARKYAJ, I am sure we could all come up with suggestions for you to think about.

One Mod would be to alter the speedo to read MILEs
      another would be to ensure you dont lift it too HIGH
      And of course not forgetting we will all want to CLUB together to buy you a drink when you get back.

Seriously matey we look forward to seeing the pics when you get back and have a great time.

Paul
      DUNNO'S BACK ..........He never really went away!

Comment

Working...
      X