query

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• query

Ok not sure if this is the correct place for posting this.
    Due to new job and diesel costs in the surf its having to go. I do have a surf tool roll and and lowering handle jack etc and also one of the sets of dials on the dash that tell you when your leaning over. ive put these in so im taking them out i think. Will it be worth sticking these on ebay ? arethey worth anything or should i let them go with the truck even though i sourced them myself ? Any advice

Originally posted by caaw
    Due to new job and diesel costs in the surf its having to go. I do have a surf tool roll and and lowering handle jack etc and also one of the sets of dials on the dash that tell you when your leaning over. ive put these in so im taking them out i think. Will it be worth sticking these on ebay ? arethey worth anything or should i let them go with the truck even though i sourced them myself ? Any advice
    Sell them seperately!
    how much do you want for the Inlinometer that goes on the dash
    email me! ( I've emailed you)
    cheers
    Bobo
    Last edited by bobo; 25 February 2006, 14:45.

Comment

Hi bobo i tried emailing you but says you dont accept emails so not sure whats a good price for these?

Comment

I'll probably get called all sorts of names for this but check out ebay, These thing are going for stupid money, Dont want to see ya ripped off, I was watching a couple which went for about 80-90 quid each, I would'nt pay more than £30-40 on general principal, After all its only a couple of gauges
        with a ball bearing in them and a cheapo air preassure gauge, They look good
        though, they do a reasonable one here-http://www.speeding.co.uk/acatalog/Sherrill_Compass.html
        dont know what you pay'ed for it bet it was'nt nr £100 though
        Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Don't put the tool kit and lowering handle thingy on ebay yet. Someone here wants to buy them. Hang on...

Comment

Originally posted by plodger
            Don't put the tool kit and lowering handle thingy on ebay yet. Someone here wants to buy them. Hang on...

Try Surfstar from Hemel Hempstead. He posted a couple of days ago wanting exactly what you're selling.

Comment

Originally posted by ian619
              I'll probably get called all sorts of names for this but check out ebay, These thing are going for stupid money, Dont want to see ya ripped off, I was watching a couple which went for about 80-90 quid each, I would'nt pay more than £30-40 on general principal, After all its only a couple of gauges
              with a ball bearing in them and a cheapo air preassure gauge, They look good
              though, they do a reasonable one here-http://www.speeding.co.uk/acatalog/Sherrill_Compass.html
              dont know what you pay'ed for it bet it was'nt nr £100 though
              Ian619
              You won't get called any names from me cos I make you right
              a good price to me is not the same as a good price to caaw
              Caaw
              all I can say is tell me how much you want and I can say yes or no to that price
              you should be able to email me now as I changed the settings that were stopping emails
              cheers
              Bobo

Comment

Originally posted by bobo
                Ian619
                You won't get called any names from me cos I make you right
                a good price to me is not the same as a good price to caaw
                Caaw
                all I can say is tell me how much you want and I can say yes or no to that price
                you should be able to email me now as I changed the settings that were stopping emails
                cheers
                Bobo
                Check you mail im after the tool roll. Thanks
                Kite Surf

Comment

Ok sorry for the delay in replying i did not get the message about the tool roll give it another try surfstar please the inclinometer i think ill pop on ebay and see how it goes hope you dont mind bobo cheers caaw

Comment

Ok sorry for the delay in replying i did not get the message about the tool roll give it another try surfstar please the inclinometer i think ill pop on ebay and see how it goes hope you dont mind bobo cheers caaw
                    Don't mind at all might bid on it myself!

Comment

Originally posted by bobo
                      Don't mind at all might bid on it myself!
                      ok when i pop it on ebay ill pop a link in here if thats ok with admin ? caaw

Comment

ok when i pop it on ebay ill pop a link in here if thats ok with admin ? caaw
                        cool you should get a few bidders from here not a bad thing!

Comment

Sent another mail about the tools, have you still got them?
                          Kite Surf

Comment

Ok i am so so sorry for not replying but had a family emergency luckily nothing to serious. yes i do have the tools still for sale ill try and get a picture of them so you know whats included. And as soon as i work out how to remove the altimometer three dial thingy i will post that on ebay.

Thanks in adavnce a very apologetic caaw

Comment

Working...
                            X