Japan Auctions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Japan Auctions

Ive spent a bit of timing collecting / looking at auction data /prices. ( Not too much I do have a life ) Theres obviously a lot of variety for different models/ petrol 2.7 / 3.4 / diesel etc But I reckon you could get a good Grade 4 1996 low mileage KZN185 3rd gen in to the country and road ready for around 6500 pounds and a 1995 second gen low mileage grade 4 for 4-4500 pounds. Does that sound about right to those in the know ?
    For interest sake what auction grade would most of the Surfs we see in UK be. Is 3.5 basically getting you a tidy motor with the usual miniscule scuffs scratches and chipsyou see on a car as soon as its been "used"

Bogus
    Сви можемо

Originally posted by Bogus
    Ive spent a bit of timing collecting / looking at auction data /prices. ( Not too much I do have a life ) Theres obviously a lot of variety for different models/ petrol 2.7 / 3.4 / diesel etc But I reckon you could get a good Grade 4 1996 low mileage KZN185 3rd gen in to the country and road ready for around 6500 pounds and a 1995 second gen low mileage grade 4 for 4-4500 pounds. Does that sound about right to those in the know ?
    For interest sake what auction grade would most of the Surfs we see in UK be. Is 3.5 basically getting you a tidy motor with the usual miniscule scuffs scratches and chipsyou see on a car as soon as its been "used"

Bogus

Bogus
    Completely off topic but I notice you are writing the word pounds instead of using the pounds sign.
    I just wondered if by any chance you have lost it from your keyboard as I have.
    At the same time the @ and " signs have reversed, I am begining to think it may be a virus as my daughters has also done the same.
    Laugh!!! I nearly bought my own beer.

Paul

Comment

Originally posted by paulh
      Bogus
      Completely off topic but I notice you are writing the word pounds instead of using the pounds sign.
      At the same time the @ and " signs have reversed, I am begining to think it may be a virus as my daughters has also done the same.
      Sounds to me like your pc is set up to use a US keyboard, but you've obviously got a UK one...

Go to control panel, and alter the settings..
      It just does, OK?

Comment

Originally posted by dave.j.robbo
        Sounds to me like your pc is set up to use a US keyboard, but you've obviously got a UK one...

Go to control panel, and alter the settings..
        Yes I saw that suggestion on another forum for someone else who had exactly the same problem but when I tried it on mine it didn't work.

Paul

Comment

Yes I saw that suggestion on another forum for someone else who had exactly the same problem but when I tried it on mine it didn't work.
          Oh..

So what symbol do you get when you press shift and 3? I get a £, even though my keyboard is american, so it shows as a # I've learnt to live with it and it means both my laptop and desktop pc's are the same keyboard layout. It just confuses the hell out of anyone else who tries to use it!!
          The @ and " keys are swapped, too.....
          It just does, OK?

Comment

Paul have you got a blue square with 'EN' written in it near your clock on the right of the task bar?

If so right click and select 'United Kingdom@.

You may have to close the application your in (word or Internet explorer for example) for the change to take affect.

Your keyboard is definatly set to 'US'.

If that don't work let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave_bax
              Paul have you got a blue square with 'EN' written in it near your clock on the right of the task bar?

If so right click and select 'United Kingdom@.

You may have to close the application your in (word or Internet explorer for example) for the change to take affect.

Your keyboard is definatly set to 'US'.

If that don't work let me know.
              YOU BEAUTY Cracked it!!!!! £££££££££ """"""" @@@@@@
              All in the correct place.
              I was going into "control panel" "regional and language" and changing to UK English there.
              Thanks a million that's been bugging me for quite some time.
              And sorry Bogus for hijacking your thread.

Paul

Comment

YOU BEAUTY Cracked it!!!!! £££££££££ """"""" @@@@@@
                All in the correct place.
                I was going into "control panel" "regional and language" and changing to UK English there.
                Thanks a million that's been bugging me for quite some time.
                And sorry Bogus for hijacking your thread.
                No worrries Paul.

Bogus i have just checked the original auction slip, and mine was classed as 3.5, going of the condition of mine i would say 3.5 will get you a really nice truck, i do have some wear on the driver's seat where the lumber support is scuffed, but otherwise very tidy.

Comment

Bogus
                  Its more complicated than that, The computer was bought in Dubai, the keyboard is a combined English/Arabic Ive tried the shift 3 business but that doesnt work and Ive set regional settings to English and then I gave up. That was a long time ago, I lost interest and got using to Writing pounds or stg

Bogus
                  Сви можемо

Comment

Working...
                  X