Surf, no waves!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surf, no waves!!

I've seen two Surfs in the last two days in Didcot that I have waved to, and got no reply and in one case a funny look!!!

Come on you miserable bas***ds. At least show some courtesy!!

Originally posted by M35A2
    I've seen two Surfs in the last two days in Didcot that I have waved to, and got no reply and in one case a funny look!!!

Come on you miserable bas***ds. At least show some courtesy!!
    hi m8 same here i see 6 surfs every day between newton abbot and torquay they must think im a nutter give them a wave and you get a strange look

Comment

had my surf for 2years and i'v only ever had 1 wave (well more of he lifted his finger slighlty off the steering wheel or maybe he had a slight wind problem).
      lets go get dirty...

Comment

I got that all the time. See quite a few surfs in Hull where I work and when I waved I got odd looks or just ignored. If by any chance the guy with the fluresent jacket who passed me at Pulse and Cocktails just off Holderness at about 5.30pm tonight is a member here and reads this, WE ARE NOT WORTHY WE ARE NOT WORTHY
        How b###dy high is your surf?!! And like the 4 roof mounted spots, pity it's burgundy and not grey though!! Didn't you know grey is faster?

Comment

i got waved by a chap in a tata pick up today..
          passes the time i suppose!
          it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt
            He was probably hoping you would take pity and offer him a ride in a big boys truk
            I used to have a surf me!

Comment

Better than a Tata Safari!!!

Comment

teeside surfs

had my surf out and about every day see loads of surfs and only ever had one wave??

Comment

Originally posted by phoebelala
                  He was probably hoping you would take pity and offer him a ride in a big boys truk

Hehehe!! Now Charlies a Big boy! Do you know Tony?

Comment

tried the who can pee the highest up the wall game, but the wall fell over...
                    it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

tried the who can pee the highest up the wall game, but the wall fell over...
                      When i try'd that i fell over, It must have been the 4am diamond cutter!
                      Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

I got a wave off a family in a Surf at the traffic lights at Jn of Leagrave High St/Oakley Rd in Luton. I liked the minimalist look of their truck. Underslung spare and no wind deflectors or bling 'n' ting! That was the first one in ages.
                        It's only a hobby!

Comment

Working...
                        X