having to say goodbye to my surf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• having to say goodbye to my surf

Well the time has come to say goodbye to nearly 2yrs of enjoyable driving as i am having to get rid of the Black Beast

But i am going to get another Black Beast but a 3ltr.So hopefully this time next week i shall be the proud owner of it.I will be selling the 2.4 privately and also be put in the garage showroom for sale too.

I will post some new pics when i get her.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

I'm sure the grin will be even bigger with a 3.0...........................

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce1067
      Well the time has come to say goodbye to nearly 2yrs of enjoyable driving as i am having to get rid of the Black Beast

But i am going to get another Black Beast but a 3ltr.So hopefully this time next week i shall be the proud owner of it.I will be selling the 2.4 privately and also be put in the garage showroom for sale too.

I will post some new pics when i get her.
      good luck with the new motor richard i keep looking at newer surfs but not to keen to part with my old truck

Comment

the new one is a 94 l reg so its only a year newer but as the 2.4's are going down in value so much i thought i would cut my loss now and get the 3.0l
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Its hard to part with your OLD PRIDE AND JOY but let us reasure you you will get even more joy out of your new motor, and i know what you are thinking thats not possible but it is mark my words!!

The only down side is standing there watching your OLD BABY drive off into the sunset, At least mine went to a good home didnt it Danno....DANNO....DANNO.....DANNO.......DANNO.......DANNO!!!!!!.........
          DUNNO'S BACK ..........He never really went away!

Comment

Er yeah, a good home <walks off sniggering!>
            I NEED TO OFFROAD!

Comment

Originally posted by Dunno
              , At least mine went to a good home didnt it Danno
              Yeah, you keep telling yourself that Paul.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

I've only broken one truck! Fair enough repeatedly but I've been banned from offroading this one.
                I NEED TO OFFROAD!

Comment

Originally posted by Danno
                  I've only broken one truck! Fair enough repeatedly but I've been banned from offroading this one.
                  DUNNO'S BACK ..........He never really went away!

Comment

Working...
                  X