importing from japan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• importing from japan

hi y"all, thinking about importing 3rd gen surf from japan, not done this before, anybody with any advice/expertise out there, bothered about giving 300,000 yen deposit to website/company ive never spoke to, but they all ask for it! , so anyone with some good advice would be much appreciated
    the b****y dogs have been at it again

Personally I'd try buying straight off the boat and save yourself the hassle??

Comment

jeez m8, don't part with 300,000 jpy, are you going direct to the auction, or going through an agent, sounds like you are going through an agent??

I got mine for £100,000 jpy, and that went towards the price of the vehicle. I'm looking to get another.............and again its only £100,000 jpy, for any vehicle you buy up to the price of 1,500,000 jpy.

Comment

Originally posted by speedin southwest
        Personally I'd try buying straight off the boat and save yourself the hassle??
        heard that the ones brought into the docks here are basicly the ones that dont sell on the jap docks, so we end up with all their ****!

Comment

Originally posted by Fieldsy
          jeez m8, don't part with 300,000 jpy, are you going direct to the auction, or going through an agent, sounds like you are going through an agent??

I got mine for £100,000 jpy, and that went towards the price of the vehicle. I'm looking to get another.............and again its only £100,000 jpy, for any vehicle you buy up to the price of 1,500,000 jpy.
          ha ha ,sorry bud, did"nt realise but i had added on an extra nought, ment 30000 yen not 300,000, whom did youget yours thru?

Comment

like most things m8, you just got to show a bit of trust. I'll try and find the link, but I won't post it, as I don't like treading on peoples toes who sell a few vehicles on here.

Comment

Originally posted by Fieldsy
              like most things m8, you just got to show a bit of trust. I'll try and find the link, but I won't post it, as I don't like treading on peoples toes who sell a few vehicles on here.
              any help mucho appreciated, as for treading on peoples toes, i float like a butterfly..

Comment

Working...
              X