Springs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Springs

Just finnished putting new springs on the truck... what a difference its made got the roughtrax uprated ones will post photo tomorrow after we go out and bleed the brakes as had to disconnect the rear break line to fit the springs ....has any one else had this problem???
    www.daemon4x4.org

Nope. Did you disconnect the brake line to fit an extended one?

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
      Nope. Did you disconnect the brake line to fit an extended one?

No must have a short flexable connection then ,the springs that came off were longer than the ones that went on and the rear is lifted
      Last edited by Woodzie; 18 February 2006, 20:30.
      www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Nope, I just unbolt the middle brake line brackets so the rubber hose isn't pulled tight when the axle is dangling on the radius arms.
        4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

I just made up a spacer for mine to keep the flexy hose.....err......flexy.
          Attached Files

Comment

I just made up a spacer for mine to keep the flexy hose.....err......flexy.

I must say that this surf game is so much fun as no two ever appear to be the same .... Oh to be a japanese modification supplier ... i could make a fortune
            www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by ianwoodzie
              I must say that this surf game is so much fun as no two ever appear to be the same .... Oh to be a japanese modification supplier ... i could make a fortune
              Like yer paintin Vince, the Colour suits yer .......Mods looks good too.......

There's alawys a Payback.... You just can't see it Comin !!!!
              Buncefield Burner

Comment

Cheers. There's more to come.

Comment

Can you take a photo of the rear tyre and that square bung thing???? so i can compare when i jacked mine up to see what it would look like?

e.g...
                  3.0 TD SSR-X LTD 1994 Black, sold and passed MOT

Comment

No worries......
                    Attached Files

Comment

No worries......
                      Thanks lol... that was the same as mine when i had those springs fitted....

Its those +2" lift coils i want the same pic of really.....ianwoodzie thanks

Comment

Finally found the camera and some working batteries.(camera just chews them since my lithum on died)...... Next projects are to replace the anti roll bar links as mine are on the way out , get a 2inch body lift off of danno and do the raised breathers just got to get some suitable air line
                        Attached Files
                        www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Finally found the camera and some working batteries.(camera just chews them since my lithum on died)...... Next projects are to replace the anti roll bar links as mine are on the way out , get a 2inch body lift off of danno and do the raised breathers just got to get some suitable air line
                          hose pipe?
                          Tim
                          Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Originally posted by dirtydog
                            hose pipe?

Its a idea as i have the fittings . What i was hoping to do was use 6 mm air line then tee the front and rear pipes bringing the breather up into the engine bay.
                            Attached Files
                            www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Just one other thing.....could you measure the distance from the bottom of that square bung to the top of your rear tyre??? Thanks As it looks like your pics match mine when i measured the back end rising by only 1.5"..

Comment

Working...
                              X