Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was sarcasm dude!

Comment

HeHe, I nearly pointed that fact out to Mon Signor Vincento, With all the other cr@p on the front of my truck another little mirror wont make a
      bit of differance to my fuel consumpsion, It seem you either love em of hate
      em, I love em! Ian
      Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

The only use I found for it was to hook the dogs leads on when I was setting up the truck tent.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
          The only use I found for it was to hook the dogs leads on when I was setting up the truck tent.
          Hey theres a thought.....it could be used to aid walking the dog. Just hook up the lead and drive away, the little mirror would probably show the pleasure on the pooch's face as you steadily amble along.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave_bax
            Hey theres a thought.....it could be used to aid walking the dog. Just hook up the lead and drive away, the little mirror would probably show the pleasure on the pooch's face as you steadily amble along.
            Yeah untill he goes under the wheel
            Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

A little mirror on the wing would be handy to keep an eye on the dog.

Comment

I never saw the point of the little thing really, then some idle $$$$$$ (4x4 hater/yob) ripped the back off it, and I removed it as it looked ghastly, and now I miss it protruding off the edge of the wing like an odd growth.

Anyone know where to find the back for one, maybe in that nice dark blue colour, like the rest of my Surf?

Steve

(does anyone simply remove it anyway, and plug the hole?
                ------------------------
                Steve Day
                [email]steve@

Comment

mines gone, but I haven't plugged the hole, just keep it clean. Hasn't rusted or anything yet.

Comment

Working...
                  X