No announcement yet.

The New Puppy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

give something you have worn so it smells of you. sounds foul, but it works.
    it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt
      give something you have worn so it smells of you. sounds foul, but it works.
      Ive no UNDIES left now We put him on our bed last night & we all had a very good nights sleep
      (\__/)
      (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
      (")_(")

Comment

you will never get him off there now!!!
        it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt
          you will never get him off there now!!!

tell me about it.when my gordon setter was a pup he wouldnt keep quiet of a night so we put him on the bed and in the end he would sleep across the top of my head but it dont bother me about him being on the bed but it does the misses.sometimes its like preaching safe sex you have the dog laying between you so you dont do anything
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce1067
            tell me about it.when my gordon setter was a pup he wouldnt keep quiet of a night so we put him on the bed and in the end he would sleep across the top of my head but it dont bother me about him being on the bed but it does the misses.sometimes its like preaching safe sex you have the dog laying between you so you dont do anything
            Know what you mean mate, Ive been to bed with some dogs & I didn't want to do anything either!
            Parts of your engine go up, stop then go back! Mm!

Comment

We can finally get some sleep now
              (\__/)
              (")_(")

Comment

Give the dog an old jumper....did that with both dogs we had and it seemed to work...first night slept on cushions on the floor to let the dogs get used to the house, and newspapers under them...and then started to introduce the jumpers....

In the end they both took over my bed and you would find me balancing on the edge whilst the dog was sprawled out.
                Gaz

Comment

Too many sleepless nights this week so i dont get on here so much.

He's able to go out next friday for walkies as he has had is 2nd injections.
                  (\__/)
                  (")_(")

Comment

Working...
                  X