roughtrax.... where ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• roughtrax.... where ???

anybody able to give me directions for roughtrax from the m4, hopefully picking up a new set of boots for me beast......tomorrow....

carl......
    gettin coooooler... and dark....

follow m32 to the bottom then follow signs for the A4 bath
    follow A4 bath road for about 6 1/2 miles right through bristol it will be sign posted most of the way. when you go down a small dual carrage way past the park and ride(go carefull there are speed vans down there and it,s 50) you will come to a big roundabout get in the right hand lane and take the third exit sign posted keynsham.follow this road around to the left.and there will be a turning on your right with no entry signs turn down that road (dont worry about the signs they are only at sertain times) when you get to the bottom turn left and then innediately turn right into the little industrial park and roughtrax are right infront of you.hope this helps.ps what time are you going out there cuz i mite see you there going meself
    Last edited by kiowa; 16 February 2006, 22:57.
    I HAVE FOUND JESUS he was behind the sofa

Comment

thanks for the directions, mate...... i should be there mid morning-ish.....

cheers...carl

Comment

are they ok or would you like more detail.mite see you there then matey cheers mat

Comment

thats ok......... i,ll find it....... who do you drive choo-choos for ??

i,m a contract track maintenance engineer for EWS.....

carl.....

Comment

i work for fastline(what was jarvis) with the tampers/dts

Comment

seen one of their crew vans pass my house today...55reg, brand spanker....rhondda valleys

Comment

could be small plant or a fitters van.are you based in wales or do you travel this side of the tunnel

Comment

i cover.....n/e london....kent....and as far east as eastleigh, southampton... woking, back down m3
                  barking
                  dagenham
                  higham(hoo jct)
                  thameshaven
                  isle of grain
                  queensborough
                  3 bridges
                  redhill
                  hithergreen/grovepark (nr lewisham)
                  eastleigh
                  toton
                  poole harbour
                  andover
                  plus loads i,ve forgotten.....

carl

Comment

ow not to far then lmao
                    it's the same as us now though i am working scotland this weekend and manchester for 10 days next week.you cant get home sick in this job can you lol

Comment

picked up tyres today...... bfg,s....chunky munkies
                      and only cost £20 back home to get all four corners shod.....
                      looks WELL "ARD".....
                      regards to the job... i,ve been away mon/fri since 1997, bar for a few months.
                      money ok, but rather be home......

cheers carl

Comment

Originally posted by kiowa
                        follow m32 to the bottom then follow signs for the A4 bath
                        follow A4 bath road for about 6 1/2 miles right through bristol it will be sign posted most of the way. when you go down a small dual carrage way past the park and ride(go carefull there are speed vans down there and it,s 50) you will come to a big roundabout get in the right hand lane and take the third exit sign posted keynsham.follow this road around to the left.and there will be a turning on your right with no entry signs turn down that road (dont worry about the signs they are only at sertain times) when you get to the bottom turn left and then innediately turn right into the little industrial park and roughtrax are right infront of you.hope this helps.ps what time are you going out there cuz i mite see you there going meself
                        there might be an easier way than that.......
                        get off the first junction on the M32, follow the A4174 (the new ring road) several round abouts just go straight on (signs for bath) you'll eventually arrive at the same big roundabout as mentioned above, this time you go straight over it, then right at the no entry signs. going this way will avoid all the traffic choas in the center of bristol.

ohh don't wanna **** your fireworks, but have you checked that barry's open, he doesn't always do saturdays...???

good luck.......

Comment

Originally posted by Planty
                          there might be an easier way than that.......
                          get off the first junction on the M32, follow the A4174 (the new ring road) several round abouts just go straight on (signs for bath) you'll eventually arrive at the same big roundabout as mentioned above, this time you go straight over it, then right at the no entry signs. going this way will avoid all the traffic choas in the center of bristol.

ohh don't wanna **** your fireworks, but have you checked that barry's open, he doesn't always do saturdays...???

good luck.......
                          ye but just thought the bath road is easier to follow for some one that dosent no the area and it avoids the 9 round abouts on the a4174 lol

Comment

came back the multi-roundabout route... ... seems i,ve been to that area a few times...(work)

i always go in the a4 route, and back the other.....

carl.....

Comment

Originally posted by kiowa
                              ye but just thought the bath road is easier to follow for some one that dosent no the area and it avoids the 9 round abouts on the a4174 lol
                              i guess it's just down to personal preference really, those roundabouts are a pain though...... but then again so's temple meads / fowlers etc.

Comment

Working...
                              X