No announcement yet.

is this good bye to ssrx3lt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

when i first started this thread i looked thru the post and pics of ssrx's surf and matched up with that on ebay.Surely there cant be 2 like ssbling blingrx that like to tart the surf up like that.I think you would call it a PIMP mobile or mobile knocking shop
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by Dunno
      Who ever it is they are a paid up member of the forum as it has the Star and Bumper sticker!

So if it aint him who is it???
      Its him OK.....

http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/sh...ad.php?t=19885

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN

Perhaps the reason he bought the truck in the first place was so he could post 500 threads in a month.

Once he'd acheived his goal, what else was there left to do other than sell up and move onto the next Forum.

Either that or he works for the people who maintain this new server and he gets commission for signing up new Forums with space problems ?!!
        Just Vegging Out

Comment

Is there a point to making a Surf look THAT tacky?
          Peter

I am not a number. I am a FREE MAN!

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainBeaky
            Is there a point to making a Surf look THAT tacky?
            As far as i can tell the only things he bought and fitted were, wheels, headlamp covers and clear lensed lights, some other nob did all the other c r a p !
            He reminds me of a guy who thought he'd be clever and buy a customised Harley from the US and pass it off as his own work at a UK bike show...... a real shame someone happened to recognise it from a magazine spread... DOH
            Who needs speed, People will always wait for me !

Comment

please dont take this the wrong way guys/dolls but i dont know the bloke involved, but why all the snide comments did he upset someone??????????
              just reading the posts it dosent come over all that good if we are bad mouthing someone for no reason. please dont take this the wrong way just puzzled
              if a politition is talking its lying

Comment

Originally posted by firefly
                please dont take this the wrong way guys/dolls but i dont know the bloke involved, but why all the snide comments did he upset someone??????????
                just reading the posts it dosent come over all that good if we are bad mouthing someone for no reason. please dont take this the wrong way just puzzled
                Its just the usual Hiluxsurf abuse, we're all adults, I hope everyone has a sense of humour.
                Everyone has a 'online personality' His is that he turned up, posted huge amounts in a month, seemed a little obsessed with pimping his shiney truck and then dissappeared.

I'm sure he's a really nice guy in person, and I wouldn't hesitate to go for a beer with him, but thats real life. This is just B/Sing on the internet, you shouldn't take it personally.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

no problem with that Tony.....just as i read it i thought it was a bit harsh on the guy but hey ho like i said i didnt know if there was any history or anything im well ok with a bit of joviality makes life that bit easier to digest
                  if a politition is talking its lying

Comment

Christ i hope its all good humoured, You guys had me fright'nd to wash my truck there for a minuite, I shudder to think of the $hit im gonna get when
                    i post pics of me led dash lights, Dont know this guy but that is
                    certainly an advert and a half, He certainly goes OTT but some of the
                    comments about the truck are a little out of order i think, Anyway like Harry
                    said oppinions are like ar$eholes- everybody has one!
                    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
                      Its just the usual Hiluxsurf abuse, we're all adults, I hope everyone has a sense of humour.
                      Everyone has a 'online personality' His is that he turned up, posted huge amounts in a month, seemed a little obsessed with pimping his shiney truck and then dissappeared.

I'm sure he's a really nice guy in person, and I wouldn't hesitate to go for a beer with him, but thats real life. This is just B/Sing on the internet, you shouldn't take it personally.

Other than that...we never ever ever take the **** out of each other.......Like Dr Anthony Grinder never threatened to ban me cos I mentioned some ickle jobs for Linda that he hadnt got round to.......

Comment

Originally posted by DaveD
                        Other than that...we never ever ever take the **** out of each other.......Like Dr Anthony Grinder never threatened to ban me cos I mentioned some ickle jobs for Linda that he hadnt got round to.......
                        TONYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

The sacrificial chassis rails for the new rock sliders are ready !!!!!!!

You will need to collect them from Oxford though, however they will come with free diesel

Trev
                        Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Working...
                        X