New Addition to the Family

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Addition to the Family

We got our new rescue dog today, a 9 month old yellow lab X bitch, she came all the way from Clifdon on the west coast of Ireland, apparently there are so many strays out there that they ship them over here, if not they have them put to sleep.

Awh - she's lovely!! Now you have a matching pair too!!
    Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Linda
      Awh - she's lovely!! Now you have a matching pair too!!
      This is my second matching pair, we had a yellow and black a few years ago, never had a chocolate one although I was looking this time but never found one.

She's missing the tip of her tail, got hit by a car and the owner took her to be put to sleep, so that's how labrador rescue got her.

Comment

Originally posted by andy
        This is my second matching pair, we had a yellow and black a few years ago, never had a chocolate one although I was looking this time but never found one.

She's missing the tip of her tail, got hit by a car and the owner took her to be put to sleep, so that's how labrador rescue got her.
        Its unbelievable that some one would have a dog like that put down because
        of an accident, They want stringing up, We shelled out almost £300 not so long ago for a terrapin at the vets, and about £150 befor that on a
        chinchilla that was ill, Sadly neither made it, Still got three chins and a
        terrapin, We would both like a dog, The Labs my choice and my wifes a Chow
        (i think) There a large brown wrinkley breed, Ian
        Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

We are after a BEAGLE pup at the moment as we want to be DOG people once again. Any Ideas ?
          (\__/)
          (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
          (")_(")

Comment

We got our new rescue dog today, a 9 month old yellow lab X bitch, she came all the way from Clifdon on the west coast of Ireland, apparently there are so many strays out there that they ship them over here, if not they have them put to sleep.
            Hi andy 9months old l guess she need,s an "SVA" then. hehehe
            Live Life To The Full

Comment

Wont pass an SVA with that collar BOB
              (\__/)
              (")_(")

Comment

Unbelievable.....absolutley ****ing unbelievabile that some ******* would take such an animal to be put to death cos it hurt its tail.

Good on you mate! I wish I could get hold of people like this and put them to death!
                I used to have a surf me!

Comment

Originally posted by marky
                  We are after a BEAGLE pup at the moment as we want to be DOG people once again. Any Ideas ?
                  This might help you find a breader, they seem to be very expensive.

http://www.dogclub.co.uk/dogs/profile-beag.php

Comment

This might help you find a breader, they seem to be very expensive.

http://www.dogclub.co.uk/dogs/profile-beag.php
                    Andy thanks for the LINK
                    (\__/)
                    (")_(")

Comment

pup ordered

Have just ordered my next pup, as kaitlin leaves us the start of may, mixed feelings again, we were told on Thursday that our last pup Nelly is now a Fully qualified Guide Dog and living with a guy in Wrotham in Kent.
                      Its great to see a couple of dogs in a good home, best of luck
                      www.puppywalker.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                      X