Just wanted to say "Hi"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just wanted to say "Hi"

Hi to everyone. I'm currently stationed in Japan and just bought my second Surf. This has been one of the few sites I've found that has information about my new 2.4TD in english. This will definitely be one of my first reference points if needed.

Originally posted by japanese mike
    Hi to everyone. I'm currently stationed in Japan and just bought my second Surf. This has been one of the few sites I've found that has information about my new 2.4TD in english. This will definitely be one of my first reference points if needed.

Welcome to the forum mate u will find all u need to know here just ask and someone knows.

Happy surfing
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

Originally posted by japanese mike
      Welcome, just remember if you are returning to the UK for any reason - just give a shout on here I am sure there might be a few requests for 'bits and bobs', perhaps you might need to come by RORO ferry!
      Did I mention I have a BLUE one
      Tony

Comment

Welcome Mike. What is it like being in the birth place of the Surf? I bet there are some fine examples there.
        It's only a hobby!

Comment

Hey Mike. You wouldn't happen to be able to get a Genuine LN130 Toyota Surf Workshop Manual by any chance. I want one so I can get it translated. Will pay for one if available.

Nev

Comment

Originally posted by NiftyNev
            Hey Mike. You wouldn't happen to be able to get a Genuine LN130 Toyota Surf Workshop Manual by any chance. I want one so I can get it translated. Will pay for one if available.

Nev
            give me a week and i'll see what i can do

Comment

Working...
            X