yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When is the driver's seatbelt a catapult?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stormforce
    thats why the mrs was looking at me wierd this morning then when i was getting dressed
    All you need now is the boots to arrive from Vixxen and you're all set!
    Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer
      All you need now is the boots to arrive from Vixxen and you're all set!
      sssssshhhhhh i got some already but they're a bit tight and i walk like i $$$$ myself
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

That's weird - have we entered a time warp????
        nah!!!

just an anomoly in the space time fabric,

perhaps a large mass interrupted the gravitational pull of this reality,and a vortex appeared in the space time continum.if you do meet yourself though dont talk to yourself or the world will implode back to the 4th dimension thay we really inhabit

OHH MY GOD did i really type that!!!
        Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200
          nah!!!

just an anomoly in the space time fabric,

perhaps a large mass interrupted the gravitational pull of this reality,and a vortex appeared in the space time continum.if you do meet yourself though dont talk to yourself or the world will implode back to the 4th dimension thay we really inhabit

OHH MY GOD did i really type that!!!

You did, but in a parallel universe.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
            You did, but in a parallel universe.
            What is the space / time continum anyway???

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce
              who's wearing the suspenders then
              can you see me???
              am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

Originally posted by JUDWAK
                can you see me???
                Yeah - we have webcams EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!

Comment

Yeah - we have webcams EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!
                  iam busted
                  am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

What is the space / time continum anyway???
                    right its like this,

your notion of time,is just as artificial as woodzies christmas tree.the real fabric of space is bound up in what is known as space time.if you imagine space as a big rubber mat,and you say plonked a big heavy ball in the middle,you would be disrupting the plane(albeit in two dimensions but stay with me here),then say you rolled a marble towards the big ball, it would gravitate towards the big ball,this being a simplistic (ish) proof of how gravity is related to mass(and no one is quite sure how).now imagine a supernovae exploding and instead of turning into a neutron star( a star where the matter is so tightly packed it has forced the nucleus of the molecules from the molecule and become EXTREMELY dense ie a table spoon of matter can weigh 20 million million million tons or more ) and turns into a black hole.this has the effect of slowing time(as we percieve it )the closer you get to light speed and as you approach the event horizon.this is the basis of reletivity.if you carry this on to the natural conclusion with the lorentz transformations you initially used to work out the light speed velocity,then the laws of physics break down and all bets are off.some eminent physicists believe that the notion of space and time are bound up in the world of the very small(quantum physics) where particles can exist in two energy states(places) at once,and they wink in and out of existence in trillionths of a trillionth of a trillionth of a second.
                    we will probably never know what will make an anomalous rip in the space time fabric as we cannot exceed light speed.theoretically we coulfd introduce a warp shell in front of the object we were trying to accelerate towards c but we probably wouldnt be able to see the light from stellar objects surrounding us.

in essence the space time continum is right up there with the flux capacitor,
                    completely rock and roll,but also completely false

omg i cant believe i just typed that (again)

ps i have just remembered,neutron star mass has a simile

imagine westminster cathedral,and imagine a fly buzzing around inside

now imagine that fly's mass is many billions of tons more than the cathedral!!!

and also!!!!

a few years ago 2 atomic clocks were set to run simultaneously.
                    one was left on the ground and one was flown at 500 mph across the atlantic.the clock that had achieved 500mph was running slightly (billionths of a second) faster than the stationery clock,proving a fundamental part of relativity

Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

right its like this,

your notion of time,is just as artificial as woodzies christmas tree.the real fabric of space is bound up in what is known as space time.if you imagine space as a big rubber mat,and you say plonked a big heavy ball in the middle,you would be disrupting the plane(albeit in two dimensions but stay with me here),then say you rolled a marble towards the big ball, it would gravitate towards the big ball,this being a simplistic (ish) proof of how gravity is related to mass(and no one is quite sure how).now imagine a supernovae exploding and instead of turning into a neutron star( a star where the matter is so tightly packed it has forced the nucleus of the molecules from the molecule and become EXTREMELY dense ie a table spoon of matter can weigh 20 million million million tons or more ) and turns into a black hole.this has the effect of slowing time(as we percieve it )the closer you get to light speed and as you approach the event horizon.this is the basis of reletivity.if you carry this on to the natural conclusion with the lorentz transformations you initially used to work out the light speed velocity,then the laws of physics break down and all bets are off.some eminent physicists believe that the notion of space and time are bound up in the world of the very small(quantum physics) where particles can exist in two energy states(places) at once,and they wink in and out of existence in trillionths of a trillionth of a trillionth of a second.
                      we will probably never know what will make an anomalous rip in the space time fabric as we cannot exceed light speed.theoretically we coulfd introduce a warp shell in front of the object we were trying to accelerate towards c but we probably wouldnt be able to see the light from stellar objects surrounding us.

in essence the space time continum is right up there with the flux capacitor,
                      completely rock and roll,but also completely false

omg i cant believe i just typed that (again)

ps i have just remembered,neutron star mass has a simile

imagine westminster cathedral,and imagine a fly buzzing around inside

now imagine that fly's mass is many billions of tons more than the cathedral!!!

and also!!!!

one was left on the ground and one was flown at 500 mph across the atlantic.the clock that had achieved 500mph was running slightly (billionths of a second) faster than the stationery clock,proving a fundamental part of relativity

That's all very nice Graham, but I understand (errr) the space / time continuum, what I don't get is the space / time continum.......

Comment

sorry dude,did i get a little excited there!!

did i tell you by the way nero and me ....body lift friday....new boots next week......33's

im gonna have to put newspaper down so i can go widdles in the corner!!!
                        Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

did i tell you by the way nero and me ....body lift friday....new boots next week......33's

COOOOOOOOOLLLLL!!!!!!!

I want my new truck NOW!!!

I may leave all except the A bar on the old one, and put new shocks and L/C springs onto the new one - the trick would be to get it, have someone pick it up get the new shocks and springs fitted, and the body lift - then I'll pop the A/Ts on and the A bar and spots when I get back home............

Comment

there's a seperate theory of relativity in some of the remote areas of Dorset, but it's illegal
                            Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

Originally posted by captain_chaos
                              there's a seperate theory of relativity in some of the remote areas of Dorset, but it's illegal

Comment

think thats the other way around

and i dont believe that time slows down the faster you go anyway.
                                them clocks work by picking up a frequency, the movement of the plane, the landing, them moving the clocks around, and vibrations we couldnt even feel would effect the timekeeping of them.
                                i bet if they put the stationary clock on something that vibrates for the whole duration of the test, they would find that they get different results.
                                Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Working...
                                X