Report Bad Post??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Report Bad Post??

Ive just noticed.. On everyones elses user profile thel have two symbols at the botton... one is a green light to show whether they're online or not and the other is a traffic warning sign that say's report bad post when you hold the mouse over it.... My question is: why do I only have the green light next to me and not the bd post one??

See attachments to see wha ti mean:
    Attached Files
    Paranoid? They're out to GET YOU!

Originally posted by joe112
    Ive just noticed.. On everyones elses user profile thel have two symbols at the botton... one is a green light to show whether they're online or not and the other is a traffic warning sign that say's report bad post when you hold the mouse over it.... My question is: why do I only have the green light next to me and not the bd post one??

See attachments to see wha ti mean:

You only get the one Joe...the bad post is to report that this person has been posting bad stuff unless you wanna report yourself to the admin!
    Gaz

Comment

Originally posted by Gizmo
      You only get the one Joe...the bad post is to report that this person has been posting bad stuff unless you wanna report yourself to the admin!

Well you got one!!! so I'm the only "good Poster on the forum"??? Surely not... Even TonyN and Koi have a report bad post next to them!! They can report themselves to themselves??? Thats even more sily thant me reporting me to them!

Comment

Well you got one!!! so I'm the only "good Poster on the forum"??? Surely not... Even TonyN and Koi have a report bad post next to them!! They can report themselves to themselves??? Thats even more sily thant me reporting me to them!

Everyone will be set up by default to have the two icons against their account [only seen by others reading the posts]. The bad post as stated will allow you to notify the admins that you believe someone is bogus etc...
        Gaz

Comment

Ahhhh I get you... you can only see other peoples report button not your own!

I'm gonna go back and edit out my original question now out of sheer embarasment!

Comment

Ahhhh I get you... you can only see other peoples report button not your own!

I'm gonna go back and edit out my original question now out of sheer embarasment!
            Don't, it brings the funny to the forum.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

I have never noticed that icon before.
              It's only a hobby!

Comment

Me neither, So if the green one's lit that means the user is online right?
                What do you do with the road sign one, Whats a bad post? Someone talking
                b0ll0cks? or maybe you just dont like em? Im thick, Dont get this!
                Ah just clicked on a road sign, So im able to leave a message on there if i think someones out of order or up to no good is that right? Can you see if
                anyone's posted anything against you yourself or is it secret?
                Last edited by POPEYE; 9 February 2006, 20:57.
                Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by ian619
                  Me neither, So if the green one's lit that means the user is online right?
                  What do you do with the road sign one, Whats a bad post? Someone talking
                  b0ll0cks? or maybe you just dont like em? Im thick, Dont get this!
                  Thats right, first tells others if your online, the road sign grasses people up to me, Koi and Lucky via e-mail and the admin/mod page, and the last one tells me your IP address (you might not see this symbol) so we can track you down and beat you!

Big Brother is watching...........

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
                    Thats right, first tells others if your online, the road sign grasses people up to me, Koi and Lucky via e-mail and the admin/mod page, and the last one tells me your IP address (you might not see this symbol) so we can track you down and beat you!

Right!! Id best be carefull then
                    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by ian619
                      Right!! Id best be carefull then
                      Well, I feel left out now !!!!!!!

There's always a Payback.... You just can't see it comin !!!!
                      Buncefield Burner

Comment

I think as Joe started such a good informative thread we should make it a sticky
                        Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
                        My choice
                        Back off

Comment

Originally posted by Koi
                          I think as Joe started such a good informative thread we should make it a sticky
                          Is that before or after we start clicking on his roadsign ?

Trev
                          Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Im gonna click all the admin roadsigns...
                            Tim
                            Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN

so what IP does it show you... the one the psot was typed from... the one i registered at or the one i'm using/last used??

I'm just nosy you see!

Comment

Working...
                              X