Hello everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello everyone

First time poster, so I hope I have posted in the correct area of the Surf forum.

So glad I stumbled across this Forum during my search for a Surf and all the information and knowledge that people here have on them is wonderfully useful and informative. Which brings me onto to some advice. I am after a Surf and have seen on some sites a fair number of SSX R's 3.0TDs. Thing is, I really don't know much about them to be honest. Like what to look for in terms of its genuine condition. For example, in petrol engines, if blowing blue smoke, walk away. That king of thing. I am not too bad on petrol engined machines, but Diesel is a new arena for me. Having seen many Surfs, and the kit out of them, I have to say they look seriously cool, and from what I gather of Toyotas reputation as car maker, I am intent on getting one of these 4x4 beauties.

I will be very grateful of any advice or tips thrown my way.

Originally posted by smego
    First time poster, so I hope I have posted in the correct area of the Surf forum.

So glad I stumbled across this Forum during my search for a Surf and all the information and knowledge that people here have on them is wonderfully useful and informative. Which brings me onto to some advice. I am after a Surf and have seen on some sites a fair number of SSX R's 3.0TDs. Thing is, I really don't know much about them to be honest. Like what to look for in terms of its genuine condition. For example, in petrol engines, if blowing blue smoke, walk away. That king of thing. I am not too bad on petrol engined machines, but Diesel is a new arena for me. Having seen many Surfs, and the kit out of them, I have to say they look seriously cool, and from what I gather of Toyotas reputation as car maker, I am intent on getting one of these 4x4 beauties.

I will be very grateful of any advice or tips thrown my way.
    hi m8,

and welcome to the forum..... the best advise i could give you is get your self a brew and a packet of jaffas and get searching through the site via the search button at the top. everything that you want to know will most likly have been covered before so wil be there somwhere.....

oh and prepare your self for the constant smile and sleepless nights cause you cant wait to go surfing..........

enjoy......
    CHEERS JOHN................

Comment

Originally posted by slim
      hi m8,

and welcome to the forum..... the best advise i could give you is get your self a brew and a packet of jaffas and get searching through the site via the search button at the top. everything that you want to know will most likly have been covered before so wil be there somwhere.....

oh and prepare your self for the constant smile and sleepless nights cause you cant wait to go surfing..........

enjoy......
      Brew and Jaffa cakes? Top man. Polished off with a ciggy will do very nicely

Will have a good sift through all the threads.

Comment

Look on codlords site as well http://www.showmesome.info/hilux/
        www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Working...
        X