possibly the wrong place

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• possibly the wrong place

.....but it's worth sharing, sorry if i'm posting this kinda **** in the wrong section

http://www.pipelinecard.org/

any way of getting cheaper fuel has to be worth a go

....i've tried bio-fuel and that's about a tenner per tankful cheaper but it makes for slightly harder starting from cold, otherwise i found it to be good despite the smell

This has been put on loads of times... there's quite a few of us that are members!
    Paranoid? They're out to GET YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by joe112
      This has been put on loads of times... there's quite a few of us that are members!
      Good idea in principle but i can't see it working in practice.

Has anyone had any benefit from being involved?
      I used to have a surf me!

Comment

Originally posted by phoebelala

not yet but presumably if enough sign up then they have the bulk buying power to make a supplier think seriously about discounts.. what the h£ll nothing ventured - nothing gained, it dont cost to register & it might mean a saving!
        Did I mention I have a BLUE one
        Tony

Comment

The site has now got enough members to start the next phase, which is to get the discount sorted with a supplier and issue the cards.

Thus member using the scheme will be tied to using 1 particular supplier, but should be getting about 5 to 10 pence per litre saving on fuel!

Comment

Registered!

Should make feeding the beast a bit cheaper!
            Peter

I am not a number. I am a FREE MAN!

Comment

s'gotta be worth registering for free, if it happens that the participating supplier also does bio fuel it's potentially up to 30p per Litre saved. 15quid saved per tankful has gotta be worth putting cynicism to one side

Comment

Originally posted by wasp132
                s'gotta be worth registering for free, if it happens that the participating supplier also does bio fuel it's potentially up to 30p per Litre saved. 15quid saved per tankful has gotta be worth putting cynicism to one side

OK, where do i sign up?
                I used to have a surf me!

Comment

The cards are due to be issued in may.. Its getting quite a bit of coverage, been on News this week and a few months back.

Basically if you registered with the site you get a card.. this card entitles you to discount at the pump at certain petrol stations.. you don't have to use these stations exclusivly.. but if you do you'll get discount.. It hasn't been decided which one yet.. personally i hoope its tesco then i can still get my Club card points aswell!!!!
                  Paranoid? They're out to GET YOU!

Comment

OK, where do i sign up?

erm....the link in the first post

Comment

Originally posted by joe112
                      It hasn't been decided which one yet.. personally i hoope its tesco then i can still get my Club card points aswell!!!!

Just signed up, I'm with you on the choice of Tesco's.
                      Got an itch, might need to scratch it soon.

Comment

Done some time ago, couldn't do any harm and may do some good

Comment

Working...
                        X