Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oooppss - I'm in trouble!

Er in doors has just phoned!!

Yesterday I washed the truck after doing a little playing on Saturday, As usual there was $hit all over the road when i'd finished

The Mrs has got home form work, braked on the mud left behind by me.... and put her car into the back of the neighbours porsche!!

I'm gonna be in the dog house for the night!
    Paranoid? They're out to GET YOU!

I don't suppose it would do any good to tell her she shouldn't have been going so fast
    Roger

My Pointer ate the dog trainer

Comment

Good luck dude, that sucks.

or...

Tell her she wasn't paying attention to the road conditions and its all her fault.

Let lets us know what she said.............

Originally posted by joe112

Yesterday I washed the truck after doing a little playing on Saturday, As usual there was $hit all over the road when i'd finished

The Mrs has got home form work, braked on the mud left behind by me.... and put her car into the back of the neighbours porsche!!

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Remember this???
        Originally Posted by BUSHWHACKER
        Don't get it muddy = no worries!

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
          Remember this???
          Originally Posted by BUSHWHACKER
          Don't get it muddy = no worries!

Yeah.. Funny!

Comment

Sorry, couldn't resist.
            Hope the missus + car's o.k.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
              Good luck dude, that sucks.

or...

Tell her she wasn't paying attention to the road conditions and its all her fault.

Let lets us know what she said.............

I think I'll stick to the

"sorry darling... I sort it all out when i get home... Next time I'll take it to the garage to wash!!" - I'll take you to work tomorrow don't worry about it"

From the sounds of it its not too bad.... Broken headlight/ numberplate and bumper on hers (Company Car so not my problem!) and broken bumber and a few scratches on his (her company car insurance - again not my problem!)

note to self: Don't let Lisa see this thread!

Comment

best stop and get some alchohol on the way home to calm everyone down...
                it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

and chocolates andflowers and humble pie and a brush for the mud etc etc etc
                  dude you are gonna suffer for this for yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaars
                  Mr and Mrs Joe in the retirement home when he spills crumbs from his digestive biccies.....Mrs Joe yea thats just like when you dropped mud on the road and made me hit that Porsche.....

Comment

well... home time.... or rather go home to face the music time... I'll let you know how i get on tomorrow!!

Wish me look!!..

Ps if I'm not on here tomorrow i'll be at the hospital having my tes***als re-attached!

Joe

Comment

well... home time.... or rather go home to face the music time... I'll let you know how i get on tomorrow!!

Wish me look!!..

Ps if I'm not on here tomorrow i'll be at the hospital having my tes***als re-attached!

Joe
                      Take a photo so we can see
                      Kite Surf

Comment

Wish me look!!..

Joe
                        Mind you dont skid on the mud when you get home!

Comment

Working...
                        X