X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a nutter!

I wonder if something broke!?

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...157&q=van+jump

Sweet, it bounced all the way to the puddle.

I had a Baja Bug years back, not long after speed humps started appearing in roads, used to get great air off them. VW's fly well!!
    4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

I can personally vouch that MG metro's fly really well... not so good on touch/slam down though!
      Real trucks don't have spark plugs

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
        Having had one, I think it was his spine that broke.
        You can take my 4x4 from me when you prize the keys from my cold, dead hand.

Comment

they should have put a camera inside it so you could see the tupperware bouncing all over the place
          it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Superb, i can vouch for the Fiat Panda 4x4, you can get big Air with those off-road.
            Now I Have Grown Up, I Need A Grown Up Tonker Toy!

Comment

There used to be a hump in the road near Fancott, Bedfordshire. I got my Dolomite Sprint airborn there a couple of times. It was best done at night, so you could see if any healdlights were approaching, because you invariably landed on the wrong side of the road. Beds County Council (spoil sports) removed the hump a few years ago.

I got a Renault 14GTL airborne over a hump backed bridge near Leighton Buzzard. I landed so hard that the front shock towers broke away and pushed the bonnet open. Not good for a five year old car. Ex girlfriend wasn't happy. 'Twas her car. Whoops!
              It's only a hobby!

Comment

A county council REMOVING road humps!!!!! Who'd of thunk it?

hehe! is that why she is now your 'ex'?

Comment

Working...
                X