yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Medion PDA + in-car GPS for £132.80 all in!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Medion PDA + in-car GPS for £132.80 all in!

i got myself a good deal today...

www.medionshop.co.uk

MD4100 pda unit with incar gps receiver, windows mobile 2003 and Navigon (like tomtom) + all the cradles and stuff for £132.80 all in. refurbished units, but with a 6 month warranty.

it got some good reviews when it came out a couple of years ago, and there's someone sellin them on ebay for £170 all in.

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2004/06...dion_mdppc250/

just thought some of ya may be interested... trying to do a 3 point / u-turn in a surf on a narrow road can be a nightmare
    I got me a new Surf baby yeah!

Looks good, didn't get a GPS but found a cheap refurbished car radio MP3 player on the Medion site - thanks for the link...

I can now go through the fun of removing the original Jap unit and installing the stereo in the surf when it arrives...

Comment

Thats cheered me up no end !! Udtrev and I both have a MDPNA100 which we paid inthe region of £350 each!! you have got a brilliant price for that.

Its a brilliant tool but a bit extreme just for three point turns or are you too old to see your way across the road???

Paul
      DUNNO'S BACK ..........He never really went away!

Comment

Just had a butchers at the website, wish this was available when I was looking for a system

5 inch touch screen and £289 all in

Trev
        Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

I know most of us are not stupid but I am now dealing with more theft of GPS equipment from cars then audio . If it is not a DIN fit unit and a handheld in a cradle , REMOVE IT , even when at home . Scumbags are finding these easy pickings at the mo as dash/screen mounted they can be taken through a 1/4 glass with ease .

Be safe , be Surfing

God thats corny , reminds me of Police 5 .
          Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

you've got a good point. luckily the unit I got is a hand-held PDA so it'll only be in the car when needed. the cradle comes out too as it's only on a suction pad, so I can remove all of the evidence! i'd be even more annoyed if they broke in to get a GPS that wasn't even there!

i've not used GPS before, and this seemed like a good deal. if it saves me an the mrs having to argue over her dodgy directions then it's going to pay for itself

Comment

that is a good price paid £199 for mine and it the one before that one
              Enjoying Life after Cancer
              Pops

Comment

This may sound like a dumb question, but do you have to pay a subscription to use the sat nav as you do with trafficmaster?

If you do how much is it?

Comment

nope, at least I don’t think so! have checked their site and it makes no mention of a license fee. it uses Navigon software... http://www.navigon.com/ - looking at the Register section and registration is free...

Comment

Originally posted by hawkwind
                    This may sound like a dumb question, but do you have to pay a subscription to use the sat nav as you do with trafficmaster?

If you do how much is it?
                    Nope

Not a bean

Trev
                    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Thats a bargain,I payed almost £400 for my medion pda sat nav thingy about 2 years ago.
                      HUFC
                      HEREFORD IS IN ENGLAND.

Comment

Originally posted by pops
                        that is a good price paid £199 for mine and it the one before that one
                        POPS it was £299 mate as i got one after you.
                        (\__/)
                        (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                        (")_(")

Comment

Been looking at one of these for a while but consider £200+ a bit much. However that link did it for me and I've gone for the same deal as Mooter.
                          Mike G

Comment

Well i`ve gone and splashed out on one of these as well.

Thanks to Mooter for providing the info

Comment

mine's on the way!

Dear Medion customer Mr. Peter Mooter ,

The following order has been forwarded for dispatch.
                              Usually, the delivery is completed within 3 working days.

Customer No:
                              Order No:
                              Dispatch Date: 06.02.2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Payment / Invoice Address:
                              Mr.
                              Peter Mooter

Delivery Address: identical to Payment / Invoice Adress

Method of payment: payment by credit card

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quantity: 1 pcs
                              Product No.: 50022300
                              Product Code: **REW** MD41800 (30002180)

The General Terms and Conditions include the legalities concerning
                              Medionshop orders.

Kind Regards

Your Medionshop team

(This email was automatically generated. Please do not reply to this
                              email as the sending address is only used for outbound emails and will
                              not be answered.)

Comment

Working...
                              X