Halfrauds! Can I swear Here!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halfrauds! Can I swear Here!!!!!!!!!

Some of you may recall my post a while back when I entertained the builders whilst/by changing my headlight bulbs.

The Halfruads vision enhancing bulbs I fitted have just caused my trucks first ever MOT failure!
    The colour of light from each bulb is different, one more yellow than the other.

So off to Halfords tomorrow for a gentle rant!

Oh she also failed on anti roll bar mount rubbers on the rear axle, but I blame the bulbs!

Roughtrax and Milners Here comes Daddy!
    Ok nicely done, when we dry off we can go find the boat!

My surf failed it's mot because of yellow lamps......Such a shame. It looked great with the red paint :-(

Comment

They seem like petty things to fail an M.O.T. on. It's not as if the trucks were falling apart or unroadworthy!
      The garages must need the money or they have monthly 'targets' to meet.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
        They seem like petty things to fail an M.O.T. on. It's not as if the trucks were falling apart or unroadworthy!
        The garages must need the money or they have monthly 'targets' to meet.

That's why when you find a "good" garage, you need to take it there for every MOT. I've not heard of a regulation that will fail your MOT for yellowish headlight bulbs. I have seen these for sale, and to sell them they have to be C&E approved. Think they are taking the p*ss.

See link

http://www.piaa.co.uk/bulbs/bulbshow.asp?ID=plasmaion

Comment

you sure it's the lamps and not the reflector that's yellow?

cheap "blue" lamps will make the reflectors turn yellow
          nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Working...
          X