Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server Outages

All.

If any of you have had problems getting on the site lately, we are having a few capacity issues on the server which will be resolved when we move to the new server. I'm hoping to get that completed over the next week or so but there is a lot to transfer over and I want to make sure that the new server setup is tested well before transferring over so if you can bear with us and the problems will get sorted. One of the problems of having a popular site I guess.

Your efforts are always gratefull guys....
    Im not a gynacologist but ill have a look

Comment

All these post whores filling the place up thats doing it
      Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
      My choice
      Back off

Comment

Originally posted by lucky
        All.

If any of you have had problems getting on the site lately, we are having a few capacity issues on the server which will be resolved when we move to the new server. I'm hoping to get that completed over the next week or so but there is a lot to transfer over and I want to make sure that the new server setup is tested well before transferring over so if you can bear with us and the problems will get sorted. One of the problems of having a popular site I guess.
        Nice one

Thanks for all your hard work
        Life on the edge is short, but the view is great !

Comment

Originally posted by Koi
          All these post whores filling the place up thats doing it
          nah... it's people posting pics of birds in bikinis doing handstands that does it!
          nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Working...
          X