Q.?? The Colour Blue of my Surf.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ricksurf
    All Surf's are good..........just that the blue ones are better!!!

Look..... nope.... not going to bite.

Sorry, couldn't resist the pole was wrong we want a recount, it was fixed.
    Should have bought a 3ltr

Comment

Originally posted by TOYMOTA
      Your all wrong it was that when Toyota ran out of red(the bestest,fastest colour) they had to find some other colour to paint them in and all they had was a few gallons(always had loads cos no one wanted it)of dodgy blue,and it looks like yours was one of the last to be done cos they ran out half way down.
      was that just after they ran out of X's and made a batch of G's?... then a batch of SSR's until the letter delivery arrived.
      nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
        was that just after they ran out of X's and made a batch of G's?... then a batch of SSR's until the letter delivery arrived.
        No No No thats just a myth..........they never ran out of letters.

Comment

Its blue . Thats all that matters
          www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

[QUOTE=TOYMOTA]No No No thats just a myth..........

a myth......a myth........isn't that a french insect
            Did I mention I have a BLUE one
            Tony

Comment

There are only two colours for Surfs - Burgundy, and Not-Burgundy.

Unfortunately, you appear to be stuck with a Not-Burgundy one.
              Peter

I am not a number. I am a FREE MAN!

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainBeaky
                There are only two colours for Surfs - Burgundy, and Not-Burgundy.

Unfortunately, you appear to be stuck with a Not-Burgundy one.
                no one has a clue, there is only one colour for Surfs, MUD!! any other colour is just a primer for the mud.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Mine's Teflon coated !

Comment

Your all wrong it was that when Toyota ran out of red(the bestest,fastest colour) they had to find some other colour to paint them in and all they had was a few gallons(always had loads cos no one wanted it)of dodgy blue,and it looks like yours was one of the last to be done cos they ran out half way down.
                    could say the same about yours.?? infact that is what i heard.??
                    SLIPPERY WHEN WET.!!

Comment

Originally posted by SSRX3.0TDLE
                      Handbags at dawn ?
                      Who needs speed, People will always wait for me !

Comment

just been through a ford (in the river - not the car....hmm there's a thought! )
                        couldn't wash all the mud off..I was slowed down by a disco and a landy 110
                        Did I mention I have a BLUE one
                        Tony

Comment

Originally posted by SSRX3.0TDLE
                          No what you heard was just an old wifes tale usually spread by people who don,t have red surfs(THE BESTEST/FASTEST/COOLEST COLOUR)cos i would never ever never ever stoop that low as to have a............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............
                          A DODGY BLUE ONE

Comment

No what you heard was just an old wifes tale usually spread by people who don,t have red surfs(THE BESTEST/FASTEST/COOLEST COLOUR)cos i would never ever never ever stoop that low as to have a............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............
                            A DODGY BLUE ONE
                            Blue is da best.!!! its the the new black did you know.??
                            SLIPPERY WHEN WET.!!

Comment

Working...
                            X