One battery temporarily

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One battery temporarily

Following on from TonyN and daverobbos advice on another thread, I bought a new battery and have fitted it in. I have also disconnected the negative on the other battery.

My question is, will it be ok to run on the new battery for a few weeks? Originally, I had intended to get a 700cca battery but when I took a look at it in the shop, I thought it might be too big so I bought a 560cca one instead. It is starting up fine at the moment on the new 560cca battery alone but I'm wondering if it will knacker out in 4 weeks? Also, is 40 quid a good price for the battery?

P.S. when installing the battery, I noticed I had 2 or 3 inches to play with either side so perhaps the bigger battery would have fitted. Doh. and it was only a fiver extra.

i would have got as big as you could fit - you could always have swapped it for a smaller one.
    i have a 560 and a 590 or something like that but as the Surf needs a fair bit more than one can supply it might take extra wear. mine were about £40 each so buy another one if you can.
    Tim
    Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Working...
    X