• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UDTrev
    chihuahua jam ??
    mamalade surely...
    it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Toyney
      there is the 3rd category... the retro minimalist chic...

its got absolutely nothing on it, around it or added to it. its like it left the box back in the 90's. but with a few signs of age around the edges.
      the only money thrown at it is on servicing, repairs and fuel.

its very plain to look at but also very pleasing in a nowt added and nowt tekken owt kinda way
      its the chip butty version.
      Mine started off as a Shiney but is now a chip butty........

Comment

Originally posted by ian619
        Here we go again, The colour war has die'd down and now it's dirty v clean,
        If i was a rich man i'd have two surf's one pimped up for crusin and looking
        the mutts and one for off road, I like both versions, I'd love to go off roadin
        and bounce it around all over creation but as my only surf is my only veh
        i cant afford to risk busting it for the sake of a bit of fun, I dont see the point of making it look like its just come back in from out back with spray-on
        mud and scratches all over unless your going to take it off road, so its clean for me i'm afraid, Hey i like em all even the lowered and yellow ones,
        I agree totaly..

It is for cruising only and pulling my caravan my dears.??

I would love to have a knackered up surf as well so i could go off roading but not with this baby of mine, oh no.??
        SLIPPERY WHEN WET.!!

Comment

Working...
        X